The Student Room Group

Can a girl have a bf and still like another guy?

A girl i like at work and we were flirting a few weeks back and she was looking at me a lot, but i didnt make a move and now she has a bf. I saw her at the pub with her bf and she was looking at me a lot, like i wasnt looking and looked and she smiled at me. If she looks at me does she like me?
She's not interested in you, loser
Original post by insert-username
She's not interested in you, loser

Your mam is tho
If she got a bf after 'flirting' with you, I don't think she likes you in that way. I mean, you could say she's trying to make you jealous, but it was pretty quick for her to go from flirting with you to getting a boyfriend.

Maybe she looks at you because you're really hot, but it's probably best for you to move on. :h:
Original post by mattyhewson12
Your mam is tho

¯\_(ツ)_/ I guess that's the best you'll ever do, a woman in her forties. Congrats ☞⌐■ ͜ʖ■☞
I'm not going to say that she did or didn't flirt with you, of course I wasn't there, but even if she had been a bit flirty with you that doesn't necessarily mean she's interested in you. I think this is emphasised by the fact that she now has a boyfriend. Of course in theory a girl can like someone whom she's not in a relationship, but I wouldn't hold onto that. I'd probably say to just stay out of it and forget about her ever flirting with you or else you'll cause yourself unnecessary drama. But yeah, I'd suggest to forget about her :h:
They want a threesome. Anyone who looks at you is automatically interested.
Original post by insert-username
¯\_(ツ)_/ I guess that's the best you'll ever do, a woman in her forties. Congrats ☞⌐■ ͜ʖ■☞

A ****? thats fine with me
Original post by 999tigger
They want a threesome. Anyone who looks at you is automatically interested.

I don't think someone with the op's brain density will realise you're being sarcastic.
I can smile at a stranger it doesn't mean I like them in that way :unsure:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not going to say that she did or didn't flirt with you, of course I wasn't there, but even if she had been a bit flirty with you that doesn't necessarily mean she's interested in you. I think this is emphasised by the fact that she now has a boyfriend. Of course in theory a girl can like someone whom she's not in a relationship, but I wouldn't hold onto that. I'd probably say to just stay out of it and forget about her ever flirting with you or else you'll cause yourself unnecessary drama. But yeah, I'd suggest to forget about her :h:

Oh maybe she thought i didnt like her because I didnt make a move on her? so she moved on and someone else asked her out?
Original post by saraxh
I can smile at a stranger it doesn't mean I like them in that way :unsure:

But you woudnt constantly stare at them on a regular basis would you?
Original post by 0to100
I don't think someone with the op's brain density will realise you're being sarcastic.

Says the stupid charver/radgie by the looks of you on your pic.
But you woudnt constantly stare at them on a regular basis would you?

Me and my friends have before because we felt sorry for a guy who was sitting on his own at a fan meetup event:K:
Original post by saraxh
Me and my friends have before because we felt sorry for a guy who was sitting on his own at a fan meetup event:K:

But I wasn't sitting on my own... :u:
Says the stupid charver/radgie by the looks of you on your pic.

I'm obviously smarter than you are, you're begging it on tsr having to ask everyone if a random chick likes you :cry2:
Reply 16
Original post by flyingpanda
If she got a bf after 'flirting' with you, I don't think she likes you in that way. I mean, you could say she's trying to make you jealous, but it was pretty quick for her to go from flirting with you to getting a boyfriend.

Maybe she looks at you because you're really hot, but it's probably best for you to move on. :h:

She might like him but really do you want to be trying for a girl who was flirting with you and got a boyfriend straight afterwards...
A girl i like at work and we were flirting a few weeks back and she was looking at me a lot, but i didnt make a move and now she has a bf. I saw her at the pub with her bf and she was looking at me a lot, like i wasnt looking and looked and she smiled at me. If she looks at me does she like me?

It's possible. A lot of the time girls just like the attention from other men, maybe her man is slacking somewhere sometimes he's not even slacking.
But I wasn't sitting on my own... :u:

I guess she likes you!
Could be she has a crush on you, but her BF got there first so you missed out.
Won't mean much now, unless she is the type of woman to cheat, but it may be interesting to see how things go if the relationship falls through.
Alas, could be she's just a really happy person who enjoys looking at people and smiling.

Or there's something on your face.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending