The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham contact email

Can't find a confirmation email of my booking of an open day at Durham and just wondering if anyone knew an email I could contact to confirm (or deny) if my booking had been processed
Original post by Buymoria
Can't find a confirmation email of my booking of an open day at Durham and just wondering if anyone knew an email I could contact to confirm (or deny) if my booking had been processed

Is this for a post-offer open day or pre application? There seem to be different emails on the website
[email protected] is listed under the pre-application page

[email protected] is listed under the post-offer visit section, though it seems to deal with cancelling bookings.

I don't think you can go wrong by emailing either of those two (the more relevant one anyway) and if it's not the correct area, it'd be forwarded to someone that can help you.

Good luck!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
Is this for a post-offer open day or pre application? There seem to be different emails on the website
[email protected] is listed under the pre-application page

[email protected] is listed under the post-offer visit section, though it seems to deal with cancelling bookings.

I don't think you can go wrong by emailing either of those two (the more relevant one anyway) and if it's not the correct area, it'd be forwarded to someone that can help you.

Good luck!

They've just confirmed my booking, thank you so much.
Original post by Buymoria
They've just confirmed my booking, thank you so much.

No worries :h: have fun!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending