The Student Room Group

igsce edexcel physics P2

what topics should i revise for may 17th exam ?
thxs
Reply 1
Original post by Talkand...Talk
thxs

impossible to say, so everything basically... did you find the first one as hard as i did?? and also how did you find today's chemistry?
Original post by dch187
impossible to say, so everything basically... did you find the first one as hard as i did?? and also how did you find today's chemistry?

yh it was quite hard, chem wasn't too bad tbh
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
i thought today's chemistry was quite easy, But found the first physics paper quite hard so im working hard for the physics on friday.
Reply 4
Original post by the*man
i thought today's chemistry was quite easy, But found the first physics paper quite hard so im working hard for the physics on friday.

same!
Reply 5
Original post by drogon
same!

what do u think the grade boundaries will be???
Reply 6
Original post by the*man
what do u think the grade boundaries will be???

Chemistry will be like 140-150 and hopefully physics is around the 130 mark but who knows
Original post by dch187

everything like what?? plz help me im panicking!!
Reply 8
everything like what?? plz help me im panicking!!

i mean everything from the spec?? print out the spec (link here http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-international-gcses-and-edexcel-certificates/international-gcse-physics-2011.html) and what i do is go through and highlight points that i don't know, (usually around 40 out of idk like 120 points or something) and then go through those, so a bit from each topic cos its impossible to go over everything in one day...
Reply 9
Original post by the*man

physics i almost cried in i thought it was terrible so I'm hoping a solid 128/180 A* boundary cos id love an A* but i don't think I'm ready for friday!! i did no revision today i had two exams
Reply 10
yh it was quite hard, chem wasn't too bad tbh

chem was okay i agree, although for the methyl orange indicator i put "red/orange" instead of "orange" will i get the mark?
Original post by dch187
chem was okay i agree, although for the methyl orange indicator i put "red/orange" instead of "orange" will i get the mark?

omg i didnt put red nor orange so well done!!! Im sure u will get the mark!! :biggrin:
thxs

Did you mean June? :biggrin: I am going to look through all of the topics at least briefly. I'm just going to skim over the bits I find easy and concentrate on the harder ones though.

Good luck everyone.

Also how did everyone find chemistry?
Original post by niv1234
Did you mean June? :biggrin: I am going to look through all of the topics at least briefly. I'm just going to skim over the bits I find easy and concentrate on the harder ones though.

Good luck everyone.

Also how did everyone find chemistry?

LOL!!!! yh i meant June lol. thxs for the advice
Chem was ok, i though it was easier than paper 1, i still think i only got an A tho :frown:.
Original post by dch187
physics i almost cried in i thought it was terrible so I'm hoping a solid 128/180 A* boundary cos id love an A* but i don't think I'm ready for friday!! i did no revision today i had two exams

Omg ur not alone. At one point i felt lik tearing up the paper and crying!! Yh lets just hope the grade boundaries are real low, or we have revisied enough!! Good luck :smile:
Original post by dch187
i mean everything from the spec?? print out the spec (link here http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-international-gcses-and-edexcel-certificates/international-gcse-physics-2011.html) and what i do is go through and highlight points that i don't know, (usually around 40 out of idk like 120 points or something) and then go through those, so a bit from each topic cos its impossible to go over everything in one day...

ik lol! Thxs :biggrin:
LOL!!!! yh i meant June lol. thxs for the advice
Chem was ok, i though it was easier than paper 1, i still think i only got an A tho :frown:.

I know the feeling. I need at least an A as I want to do Chemistry Alevel next year but I don't know if I got that. I preferred biology.
Reply 17
Omg ur not alone. At one point i felt lik tearing up the paper and crying!! Yh lets just hope the grade boundaries are real low, or we have revisied enough!! Good luck :smile:

THANK GOD (in the nicest way possible, i mean obviously i would've hoped it'd go well for u) but at least I'm not alone hahah, good luck to you too :smile:
Original post by dch187
THANK GOD (in the nicest way possible, i mean obviously i would've hoped it'd go well for u) but at least I'm not alone hahah, good luck to you too :smile:

lol :biggrin: i wish u the best of luck too :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending