The Student Room Group

S2 june 15th 2016 wjec

Scroll to see replies

Original post by siri29
I got a different answer for 4a). i got your answer at first but i realised that it was a two sided hypothesis so you had to use the 95% level (not sure if that made sense). i ended up getting 1.473

yo, so did I!!! i did the same thing; realised after doing it that it was two sided init haha
Original post by siri29
I got a different answer for 4a). i got your answer at first but i realised that it was a two sided hypothesis so you had to use the 95% level (not sure if that made sense). i ended up getting 1.473

That's what I did too!

Although when i ended up with k= 1.473 and subbed it into the next part, i ended up getting probabilities > 1. I couldn't fish it out at all.
Original post by Faisalshamallakh
That's what I did too!

Although when i ended up with k= 1.473 and subbed it into the next part, i ended up getting probabilities > 1. I couldn't fish it out at all.

yup lol i couldn't fish out the probability either (although getting the 1.47)!!
I think that went really well. *Shrug*
Then again, I also thought Ch4 went really badly, and everyone seems to have aced it, so maybe I'm just so stupid I've entered some kind of ascended state of pure ignorance?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending