The Student Room Group

AQA - A-level History - The causes of the FRENCH REVOLUTION *COURSEWORK*

Hi all,

I, like many others will be starting my history coursework in early September, and at the moment I haven't got or know where to search for the resources that will be beneficial for the topic.

If possible, would somebody be able to provide some resources for me to use? In the past people have sent PDFs, PowerPoints, their old notes etc...

Principally it would be the causes of the French Revolution, but any other knowledge would also be appreciated.

If there are a few people who are embarking on this coursework option, maybe we could start a thread.

Thank you in advance for your help, and kind regards.
Original post by Cal1999
Hi all,

I, like many others will be starting my history coursework in early September, and at the moment I haven't got or know where to search for the resources that will be beneficial for the topic.

If possible, would somebody be able to provide some resources for me to use? In the past people have sent PDFs, PowerPoints, their old notes etc...

Principally it would be the causes of the French Revolution, but any other knowledge would also be appreciated.

If there are a few people who are embarking on this coursework option, maybe we could start a thread.

Thank you in advance for your help, and kind regards.

This isn't a specific A Level resource, but if you're starting the French Revolution from scratch I'd really recommend listening to the podcast series 'Revolutions'. It takes you through the Revolution really clearly and is also really interesting. First episode is here if you're interested, but you can listen to it on any podcast platform really: http://www.revolutionspodcast.com/2014/07/31-the-three-estates-.html :h:
HiI am starting my history coursework on the same topic (causes of the French Revolution) and I was wondering if you could send me any resources that you found useful .Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending