The Student Room Group

Autistic ******* here, AMA.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by BirdIsWord
Hey my best frend in primary school was autistic (mildly though).
How severe is yours?

It was bad in the sense that I could not talk or even perform physical tasks. Doctors said I would practically be a retard for the rest of my life. I could not understand basic human emotions. Now though it is not as bad, I just stay quiet in social situations or conversation, but I'm at least able to hold a conversation and perhaps make friends if I'm lucky.
Reply 21
Original post by mutantman52
do you have a hobby that you follow autistically? like trains and ****

Christ no. I find the obsessions with trains and elevators just weird, to each their own though.
You could say that coding (mainly making crappy software for fun, been coding for 2-3 years) and computers could be one though I guess.

Original post by penelopecrux
How are you on this fine evening?

Not the best, not the worst.
Are you a kiss-less virgin? do you like anime? What's your worst autistic break down/moment?
Original post by CharlesJH
I am very bored tonight so I have decided to use this website.
I am autistic. (I wish I was joking)
I am an ******* (I guess).
I̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶m̶̶̶ ̶̶̶n̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶g̶̶̶o̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶g̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶a̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶s̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶ This is meant to be an ask me anything, do so if you want. Offensive, weird, personal. Don't care. Go for it.
Ask me anything.
You're the reason why people think people like me are retards. How does that make you feel?
Reply 24
Original post by Tootles
You're the reason why people think people like me are retards. How does that make you feel?

Pretty retarded. Sorry about that.
Reply 25
Original post by Snooppuppy420
Are you a kiss-less virgin? do you like anime? What's your worst autistic break down/moment?

Yes.
I guess.
I don't remember much of my childhood, sorry.
Christ no. I find the obsessions with trains and elevators just weird, to each their own though.
You could say that coding (mainly making crappy software for fun, been coding for 2-3 years) and computers could be one though I guess.

Not the best, not the worst.

I think you should sleep or do a bit of further maths once you've finished satisfying yourself with a youtube vid :biggrin:
Reply 27
Original post by penelopecrux
I think you should sleep or do a bit of further maths once you've finished satisfying yourself with a youtube vid :biggrin:

I kinda lost track on youtube and went on this instead.
Oops.
I kinda lost track on youtube and went on this instead.
Oops.

I appreciate that. Thanks.
My question:
Are you being serious about all of this? I've seen so many edgy fake AMA's in TSR that I cant even tell.

If it is a real AMA, then my question is how do you get through life? Is it hard? What do you do for a living?
Reply 30
Original post by Galaxie501
My question:
Are you being serious about all of this? I've seen so many edgy fake AMA's in TSR that I cant even tell.

If it is a real AMA, then my question is how do you get through life? Is it hard? What do you do for a living?

Sadly this is serious mainly.
Just made this though for shits and giggles and because I am bored.
I'm not going to go into paragraphs of detail but tl;dr it isn't too bad having no/little friends. Has its pros and cons.
I do not have a job at the moment since I'm still a student (GCSE moving to A-Level), but I have done freelance work before as a programmer.
Original post by Tootles

Commented in the classic autistic way :wink: :tongue:

(I have aspergers so I can say that)
What A Levels are you going to take? What's your favourite programming language?
Since I'm getting a plethora of questions, I apologise if I respond late.

Let's just say I'm retarded and intelligent (I guess).
I'm getting exceptional grades at the moment, and I'm hopefully aiming for 5-8 A*s in my GCSEs. I do not like talking about this though because I feel like a prick in doing so. I feel that I'm just good at memory. Most time I cram an exam the day before or week before. I'm definitely not anything completely above that ie hacking the government, developing cures for cancer or some other crazy craap, but I suppose I'm above average academically.

dude, like, let's go work together on some new antibiotics or something
Reply 34
Original post by Milzime
dude, like, let's go work together on some new antibiotics or something

ye
Since I'm getting a plethora of questions, I apologise if I respond late.

Let's just say I'm retarded and intelligent (I guess).
I'm getting exceptional grades at the moment, and I'm hopefully aiming for 5-8 A*s in my GCSEs. I do not like talking about this though because I feel like a prick in doing so. I feel that I'm just good at memory. Most time I cram an exam the day before or week before. I'm definitely not anything completely above that ie hacking the government, developing cures for cancer or some other crazy craap, but I suppose I'm above average academically.

Mate, I got 10* at GCSE and I have the mental capabilities of a snail.

Do you work out? It's a great solitary activity.
Reply 36
Original post by dairychocolate
Mate, I got 10* at GCSE and I have the mental capabilities of a snail.

Do you work out? It's a great solitary activity.

Not really. That is on my inevitable to-do list. I exercise and all so I am not a complete slob (ie walking, ice skating time to time), but I don't hit the gym or anything. It is good advice that I need to do at some point.
Also congrats on 10A*s, that's pretty impressive. Why do you think you have mental capabilities like a snail though? Again, grades do not prove a person's intelligence at all, but I'm just curious.
I am very bored tonight so I have decided to use this website.
I am autistic. (I wish I was joking)
I am an ******* (I guess).
I̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶m̶̶̶ ̶̶̶n̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶g̶̶̶o̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶g̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶a̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶s̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶ This is meant to be an ask me anything, do so if you want. Offensive, weird, personal. Don't care. Go for it.
Ask me anything.
Do you know any people that don't offend you at school.

Coz that's just f***ing sad man, you're a great guy. :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by hamza772000
Do you know any people that don't offend you at school.

Coz that's just f***ing sad man, you're a great guy. :smile:

I'm not offended by anyone really despite what they say, so I guess you could say that everyone is within that category.
And I appreciate your comment, but I don't think I am at least. I may have not done anything completely immoral, but I'm a dickhead nonetheless in reality.
I'm not offended by anyone really despite what they say, so I guess you could say that everyone is within that category.
And I appreciate your comment, but I don't think I am at least. I may have not done anything completely immoral, but I'm a dickhead nonetheless in reality.
Why exactly do you say that?

And its really good that you don't get offended, I like people like you, people who just don't give a f***. Keep it up. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest