The Student Room Group

girls, have guys ever commented on your body hair?

so i've seen lots of threads recently from girls asking guys their opinion on body hair on girls. from what i've seen it seems most guys prefer a girl to be completely hairless but i'm interested to know how many girls have actually received comments from a guy about their body hair? i personally don't know anyone who's boyfriend has said something like "you need to shave" but i'd love to know if any other girls have experienced this?
I've tended to be trim, and a guy I was dating asked if I minded fully shaving. Wasn't a big deal or anything :smile: everyone has preferences, it's just how you go about saying it
I know you've asked girls, but as a guy I can say that I have commented on a girls body hair to her face for a variety of reasons, and at one point asked her to change it.
One of my exes seemed to like body hair on me, I can't for the life of me fathom why
What kind of body hair are you talking about?
absolutely. I've had guys commented on body hair from most parts of my body
promptly got rid of them
Original post by Anonymous
I know you've asked girls, but as a guy I can say that I have commented on a girls body hair to her face for a variety of reasons, and at one point asked her to change it.

why?
Reply 7
What kind of body hair are you talking about?

Are you aware that he MIGHT be referring to head hair? :hmmm:
I'm talking any hair that isn't on your head like legs, pits, crotch etc
Yes.
One guy told me that I looked like a forest :frown: Had to remind him that we live in England and it's cold asf so I need to keep warm.
why?

I'm assuming you don't have a penis, but trust me when I say it's rather sensitive, and when your snuggling up to someone lots of prickly stubble is the last thing you want it to be rubbing against. I asked if she could either shave more regularly or let it grow out. Considering the reason she was understanding.
My boyfriend, god bless him, has never told me to shave. Instead it's always me saying "ohh we can't do this cause I haven't shaved properly" and him replying with "I really don't care". And trust, I am a hairy gal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending