The Student Room Group

Am I a nice/good guy?

I have been called a nice or a good guy many times. This means I have been friend zoned many times, you get me?

Which I am fine with, well no I am not fine with it. I just think I am a nice/good guy shouldn't you want to go out with me then? So I come to this. That when a girl says those dreaded words it means you don't turn them on and they don't want to bang you, so you are nice/good guy. As they won't be hurt by you going out with someone else. Which is okay. LMAO.

Then you have the hot girls who have no self-esteem and a massive ego. Who are fake and lie to you about wanting nice or good guy's who won't hurt them. Then they go off with the bad guy, bang him, get hurt and then use you. So they don't care about you at all and just use you when they are lonely, and because they are hot they expect you to get over it. But I don't and I stop being friends with them and they get hurt and upset and try and kill themselves. Then they come back and say I hurt them because I was flirting with a girl after they already rejected and make me feel like an awful person and like I have betrayed them. So then I try and kill myself 2 times in a month and try and do everything to make it up to they, but by then they have someone else they can use, because you know they are hot. Lol. Then after a few months I realise they never cared about me and were using me, so I hate them now and I hate myself for wasting 6 months of my life on them and I wish they would just die.

This ever happen to anyone else? Also I am not a nice guy, I am just desperate to please and for anyone to like me. So I accept the friend-zone. :frown: Anyone else want to friend zone me?
Reply 1
Original post by Clockrice

you get me?

not really.
I thought you were a girl :s-smilie:
chil m8
Reply 4
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I thought you were a girl :s-smilie:

I am not sure what I am anymore. :redface:
Reply 5
Original post by Anon_98