The Student Room Group

OCR Twenty First Century Science Physics P1-7 *Official Thread 2016*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ben.M
Will do, I think I have them for all sciences, 1-7 if I remember correctly

Could I have the 7s please?
Reply 141
Sorry, but I can't find the 7's. My room is just full of piles of booklets and papers, and I can't find them. But here are P4, P5 and P6

IMAG0315.jpg
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Original post by Ben.M
Sorry, but I can't find the 7's. My room is just full of piles of booklets and papers, and I can't find them. But here are P4, P5 and P6

IMAG0315.jpg
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

Ok no worries but when you find them could you post them onto the thread below please. Thanks

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4115407
(edited 7 years ago)
Thanks for the resources :smile:

Does anyone have any youtube links for p4,5&6
Original post by emmald583
If anyone needs help with any of the topics, feel free to ask me :smile:

When two insulators rub together and electrons are transferred, how do you know which item is going to lose electrons and become positively charged? Do you need to know?
Reply 145
I know P6 for anyone who needs help, but don't bother asking me for P4 or P5 :biggrin: I'm useless at them
Original post by Char4ncubex

I found some incredibly useful YouTube videos for P5 a while ago, I'll try and find them again :smile:
Original post by Char4ncubex

Found them :smile:

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH3gkQaW3kzdaRbKo-NRfQELxcXWzJTvH
Original post by Ben.M

IMAG0315.jpg
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

Hi have you found the 7's yet? I need them asap. Thanks
Reply 149
Original post by Speedbird129
Hi have you found the 7's yet? I need them asap. Thanks

No I'm afraid not, I was sure I had 7's but I'm doubting myself now, because I can't find them
Original post by Ben.M
No I'm afraid not, I was sure I had 7's but I'm doubting myself now, because I can't find them

SO you can't remember if you made them or not?
Yeah they are useful I used them earlier this week. I just need some more good p6 and p4 material
Who's ready for physics additional !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🎉 core was okay let's just hope this goes ok aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone have any predictions for 6 mark questions? A part of me hopes it wont be too hard as p123 was horrible, but then i remember my teacher dubs p4 the hardest science unit, and i had an awful teacher to teach me it....
++Does anyone have the 2015 paper?
Does anyone know whether we have to know that weight = mass x 9.81 for P4 ? Or do we just assume mass = weight?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have predictions?
Original post by pinksplodge
When two insulators rub together and electrons are transferred, how do you know which item is going to lose electrons and become positively charged? Do you need to know?

I've never been taught a way to tell, I assume we don't need to know?
Original post by Ananya._c
Does anyone know whether we have to know that weight = mass x 9.81 for P4 ? Or do we just assume mass = weight?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You use weight = mass x 10 for GCSE level, it's not until A Level that they want 9.81
If anyone has the 2015 paper and mark scheme that would be reeeeally helpful!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending