The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've done enough revision, I've not worked this hard all year to let my attitude let me down :eek4: - I feel weirdly calm rn tbh. This is surprising... :woo:
I feel like utter ****!
Ocd has gona out of control and i cant do anything about it!!!
Ugh!
Original post by FireFreezer77
I feel like utter ****!
Ocd has gona out of control and i cant do anything about it!!!
Ugh!

:console:

It'll be okay hun! :yep::hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by CleverSquirrel
:console:

It'll be okay hun! :yep::hugs:

Spoiler

I sure hope so! :hugs:
Thanks!

Spoiler

Does anybody ever play that game on Chrome when they have no WiFi? :colondollar:
Original post by somemightsay888
Oh wow, I can see my emojis on my laptop but there is one blank box :emo: It was the nerd emoji :emo: Stupid TSR smh.

Oh you did? I'll go have a quick stalk :innocent: Btw u luk gr8 in ur avatar i luv ur tanned brown bag!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I wanted it to mean "feeling cool" but I guess not

------------------

Anyway, am feeling :yay:
Go ahead. :mwuaha:

Aww tyty :fan: It really brings out the colour of my eyes, don't you think?

Yeah, even if I saw the emoji, I still wouldn't have guessed that. :rofl:

Spoiler

A little freaked out.

As soon as I came home my whole family was in, I took a little nap now everyone is gone lol :redface:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Does anybody ever play that game on Chrome when they have no WiFi? :colondollar:

The dinosaur one :teeth:

---------
Tirrred :closedeyes:
Happy with the paper - sad that politics is over. :erm: Kind of bittersweet, I was always so stressed about it, but I absolutely loved it. I think I panicked a bit in the other paper and it might have ruined my chances of meeting my offer. :redface: But ultimately, I tried my best and it ended on a positive note so I'll just move on and focus on my literature revision for tomorrow. :woo:
Original post by Pokémontrainer
Happy with the paper - sad that politics is over. :erm: Kind of bittersweet, I was always so stressed about it, but I absolutely loved it. I think I panicked a bit in the other paper and it might have ruined my chances of meeting my offer. :redface: But ultimately, I tried my best and it ended on a positive note so I'll just move on and focus on my literature revision for tomorrow. :woo:

Good effort. :rave: and good luck!
Original post by SeanFM
Good effort. :rave: and good luck!

Thank you, Sean. :awesome: I feel quite optimistic for literature too. :woo:
Original post by Pokémontrainer
Thank you, Sean. :awesome: I feel quite optimistic for literature too. :woo:

Seeeee. It's all going to be okay. :yep: (also, sort out your maintenance loan!)
Original post by SeanFM
Seeeee. It's all going to be okay. :yep: (also, sort out your maintenance loan!)

Lmao, thanks for reminding me (I probably wouldn't have bothered doing it) :lol: - will sort it all out tomorrow if I feel like I have a future. :tongue:
Feeling 🍕🍔🍟
I'm basically at my wit's end. So close to the finish line but I've a feeling my penultimate exam is going to **** my **** up.

Just a little further to go...
😫😪😔
Im just gonna cry myself to sleep tonight!
Today has just been absolutely ****!
Its been one of the worst days of my life
Life sucks!!!!!
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
I'm basically at my wit's end. So close to the finish line but I've a feeling my penultimate exam is going to **** my **** up.

Just a little further to go...

I know what you mean - it's like it's good that it's close to all finishing but you just want to be over and don't want to get unlucky with an exam. But it all averages in the end (if you're at uni or doing something non-linear) and at this stage it's important to keep a cool head (albeit very difficult to) and do whatever last minute things that you need to do - you don't want to waste a whole year's worth of work.

Original post by ravioliyears
😫😪😔

:hugs:
time to have a nap :sleep:
Feeling stupid. :getmecoat:

@Anon_98 putting it here because PRSOM. :cry2:

I honestly had no idea I put it up earlier. :doh: Stupid, stupid me. :facepalm:

Spoiler

Thank you though! :jumphug:

I hope your next exam goes amazingly! (I feel so bad about not knowing what your next exam is. :hide:)

Latest