The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol at the girls posting their own heights
I don't really give a **** about how tall they are - as long as they're a good person and we click on a personal level and click, and of course physical attraction has to be there too.

Could argue that height comes under physical attraction, but as long as they're sorta average height or below I don't particularly mind.
Reply 42
Original post by Blackstarr
What is the point of this thread, please.

Why make someone feel insecure about their height.

I get your concern, being a very short guy and seeing countless threads with regards to that, but it's just people's preferences, and what people say on the internet is often not aligned with their behaviour in real life.
I'm 6'0, I'd prefer a girl to be between 5'3 and 5'7, but an inch or two taller probably wouldn't put me off too much. No taller than that though, I'd preferably like to still be taller when she's wearing heels.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I get your concern, being a very short guy and seeing countless threads with regards to that, but it's just people's preferences, and what people say on the internet is often not aligned with their behaviour in real life.

I get what you mean but some people are way to sensitive.
I'm 5'7" and my younger sister is 5'9" but she absolutely hates her height as she feels like she towers over people. So I'd say not too tall not too short is probably a good way to go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Between 4 inches and 7 inches? Oookay then

:rofl: whoops
Reply 47
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Will report if u do as it promotes suicide

Posted from TSR Mobile

cc have been carded for it before
im 6'2

tbh girls 6'0-5'8 are more ideal for me because imagine dating someone like 5'2 or something
hey there Im an 18 yr old girl with 177cm height is that good 5'8ft
At 5"8" prefer a girl shorter than me, but anywhere between 4"9" and 5"9" is fine.
meanwhile im 5'11".... this is why i think no guy would be interested in me/ date me... Most guys like short girls
Original post by Milzime
DUDE ALL THIS IS GOING TO DO IS MAKE ME FEEL BAD FOR BEING LIKE 5"11 SO PLS

pls

it does borderline suck when you don't get that insta-attraction to shorter dudes, and then the blokes who are 6" + be saying they 'only go for, like, 5"9'
rip

agghhggh preferences, amirite? *rolls eyes*

Saaaaaame! im glad there's another girl here who's my height and feels the same way
5’5 my height x
Original post by kasumikat
meanwhile im 5'11".... this is why i think no guy would be interested in me/ date me... Most guys like short girls

You sound like the perfect height for me :wink:
Unless a girl is 5’6 or shorter she’s wrong wrong in the head
Reply 56
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Yeah what height do you prefer girls to be?
Body type also included.

@difeo @Zayn is Bae

State height pls.

6'0, prefer 5'9 girls who aren't too big(but have some body). Shorter the girl is the more body she should have though(within reason)

Im 5'5 and I love my height I feel really tall I think it's the best height and it makes you look kind of smart I think
Reply 57
The best growth for a girl is her own growth, whatever it is.:h:
5” - 5”4
Original post by Luke5125
You sound like the perfect height for me :wink:

This ain’t tinder mate take it somewhere else. This wasn’t an opportunity to get some nudes

Latest

Trending

Trending