The Student Room Group

Oxford Oriel Study Days 2016

Hello!

I haven't seen a thread for this yet, and I know it isn't a big event but is anyone here going to the study days at Oriel? I'm going to the STEM day from the 26th to 27th personally, and it would be nice to know someone else going :biggrin:
Reply 1
Hello:smile:

I am going to the History study day
Original post by tyunnos

Ah cool, are you decided on applying to Oxford this year then? Personally I'm not sure, I just fancied checking the university out
Reply 3
Original post by h8skoooooool
Ah cool, are you decided on applying to Oxford this year then? Personally I'm not sure, I just fancied checking the university out

I'm not quite sure yet either. I mean if my AS grades are good enough it's worth a shot! It's going to be so fun. I got my rail tickets yesterday. Will it take you a long time to reach there? I met the woman who's organised the whole thing on another event I attended. She's so lovely!
Original post by tyunnos
I'm not quite sure yet either. I mean if my AS grades are good enough it's worth a shot! It's going to be so fun. I got my rail tickets yesterday. Will it take you a long time to reach there? I met the woman who's organised the whole thing on another event I attended. She's so lovely!

Ah yes I don't have a clue what my AS results will be like haha, but if they are good enough then there's no harm in applying

Yeah the train journey is like 4 and a half hours, so I'll have to bring some reading material on the way! I'm so excited :smile: and she seems so nice in all the emails she's sent so far too!
Original post by tyunnos

Same! I'm Elle-hopefully will see you tomorrow :h:

Quick Reply

Latest