... Dead?
Original post by rubybrown1234
... Dead?

No, a mastiff
Original post by Blue_Mason
No, a mastiff

You are the Pun master :adore::adore::adore:
I'm actually so excited about this for you! You need to write a book!

Haha!! Perhaps I should!!
Original post by sunshine774
What did you pull an all nighter for?

My A2 politics exam, it wasn't a very good idea...neither was my parents deciding to conceive me. :colonhash: If the latter didn't occur then it could have prevented the former from happening, but it's clearly too late now... :colonhash:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
My A2 politics exam, it wasn't a very good idea...neither was my parents deciding to conceive me. :colonhash: If the latter didn't occur then it could have prevented the former from happening, but it's clearly too late now... :colonhash:

:lol: I've had those moments when really stressed :redface:

It'll be okay, one way or another.

What do you call a good politician?
Original post by SeanFM
:lol: I've had those moments when really stressed :redface:

It'll be okay, one way or another.

They really went out of there way to conceive me as well, with IVF and everything. Ugh, I wish they hadn't bothered. :colonhash:

Spoiler

"You look like an angel but you have the soul of a devil" - my Dad. I don't know why I was so flattered maybe because it's so true :laugh:. I'll always remember it.

Spoiler

If someone was to compliment you/you were complimenting someone else, what is the most flattering word you could use?

(Ie' For me, I would use Breathtaking)

What's yours?

My boyfriend used 'proud' a lot. Or he'll just stop and stare at me in public. Or go on and on about how 'lucky' he is
It's really nice because it's exactly how I feel back
They really went out of there way to conceive me as well, with IVF and everything. Ugh, I wish they hadn't bothered. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Moaning mooses are welcome, if only they accept love and support from everyone else!

Sweet dreams!

Spoiler

Did they actually? :K: :holmes: hmm.

It's okay, let it out, go to sleep, try again for your last exam :redface: (if that one wasn't it)
What do you call a good politician?

Idc anymore, Donald Trump! LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!! :sigh:

Spoiler

'Woah. Where did you get that body from - damn.' Lmao
Reply 115
Something to do with my personality
Original post by ravioliyears
'Woah. Where did you get that body from - damn.' Lmao

Me: "Yeah, I just found it in that rubbish bin"
Idc anymore, Donald Trump! LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!! :sigh:

Spoiler

No, a liar.

I should become a comedian
Original post by SeanFM
Did they actually? :K: :holmes: hmm.

It's okay, let it out, go to sleep, try again for your last exam :redface: (if that one wasn't it)

Yup. And this is what they received...

It's actually SO frustrating when you think you know EVERYTHING (emphasis on the "think") and then AQA pull a question out of their.... (you know where i'm going with that sentence). I was prepared! Like totally prepared. FFS all that work for nothing, I could have just focused more on tomorrows exams.

Oh my gosh, I should log off, I'm being really horrible :redface:
No, a liar.

I should become a comedian

Quick Reply

Latest