The Student Room Group

Enquiry .

Hi Guys,
I have my A2 physic unit 5 option B selected for astronomy but have no notes to revise on does anybody know any decent book i can order online or any other sources i can revise astronomy on? any help would be much appreciated
Original post by Alen.m
Hi Guys,
I have my A2 physic unit 5 option B selected for astronomy but have no notes to revise on does anybody know any decent book i can order online or any other sources i can revise astronomy on? any help would be much appreciated

Have you checked the Textbooks-for option (A1, A2, A3)? The Teacher Resource Bank on the AQA website is also good.
Reply 2
Original post by Absent Agent
Have you checked the Textbooks-for option (A1, A2, A3)? The Teacher Resource Bank on the AQA website is also good.

Which one do you think is better?
Original post by Alen.m
Which one do you think is better?

You're supposed to use the official notes as they correspond to the specification, but the teachers' resources can help in understanding the concepts. I didn't use the teachers' resources for my studies but it's good to do so if you have the time.
Reply 4
Original post by Absent Agent
You're supposed to use the official notes as they correspond to the specification, but the teachers' resources can help in understanding the concepts. I didn't use the teachers' resources for my studies but it's good to do so if you have the time.

Offical notes are the ones available in aqa website?
Original post by Alen.m
Offical notes are the ones available in aqa website?

The official ones are only available to teachers on Kerboodle but they are also available on link in my first post.

Quick Reply