The Student Room Group

What is the most flattering compliment?

Scroll to see replies

I tend to think complimenting my intellect is nice.

Someone said "You're Oxbridge material".

I have been on a perma-boner ever since.
Original post by Alexion
Your blood is delicious :colondollar:

You like period blood? :teehee:
Original post by rubybrown1234
Moaning mooses are welcome, if only they accept love and support from everyone else!

Sweet dreams!

Thank you :frown:

and lol how "moose" was the first thing that came to mind. :redface:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Yup. And this is what they received...

It's actually SO frustrating when you think you know EVERYTHING (emphasis on the "think":wink: and then AQA pull a question out of their.... (you know where i'm going with that sentence). I was prepared! Like totally prepared. FFS all that work for nothing, I could have just focused more on tomorrows exams.

Oh my gosh, I should log off, I'm being really horrible :redface:

Someone with a lot of natural talent that just gets let down by stupid exams that have been made really difficult? :redface:

:console: I know what you mean, it's like they want you to fail and write questions that are silly and unlike anything from ever before? :s-smilie:

It's okay. Sometimes it helps when you let things out :yep:
Original post by ravioliyears
'Woah. Where did you get that body from - damn.' Lmao

I remember you telling me about this :rofl:
Original post by Legendary Quest
You like period blood? :teehee:

Can't say I've tried it :dontknow: I generally take my blood straight from the carotid artery :rolleyes:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
My A2 politics exam, it wasn't a very good idea...neither was my parents deciding to conceive me. :colonhash: If the latter didn't occur then it could have prevented the former from happening, but it's clearly too late now... :colonhash:

:lol:
I am sure your exam was good though- exams tend to go better than we think!:smile:
'I really respect you'
Original post by nucdev
I remember you telling me about this :rofl:

Yeah I posted it somewhere the day it happened :rofl:
Reply 129
Original post by ravioliyears
'Woah. Where did you get that body from - damn.' Lmao

Seriously though, where did you get it from?
tbh literally any compliment makes me go cray so long as its from somebody female

Spoiler

You have a beautiful soul
Your finger licking good
You're the only person I've ever met who looks better in real life than in their Facebook photos
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Something about my languages skills :colondollar:
Or simply being called beautiful

Look here unicorn, the only thing more beautiful than your polygot skill is your beauty :wink:

I was going to reply to your post on the other thread but it got taken down (I wonder if the fb guy got any likes? xD)

But yeah it has been too long, how are you? I guess you do make 43 posts per day tho and I make like 5 :lol:

race you to 11 gems :rofl:
OMG. That would be the most flattering compliment.eventhough u won't be sure to take it as a negative thing or positive

tbh the only flattering compliment I've ever said is:
U look nice today:smile:

Then they say:
U tryin to say I looked ugly the other days?
"you're fat"
like literally that is my dream, to be fat so no one tells me to be in a starvation advert
Original post by ForestShadow
Look here unicorn, the only thing more beautiful than your polygot skill is your beauty :wink:

I was going to reply to your post on the other thread but it got taken down (I wonder if the fb guy got any likes? xD)

But yeah it has been too long, how are you? I guess you do make 43 posts per day tho and I make like 5 :lol:

race you to 11 gems :rofl:

Awwwww :lovehug:

Taken down O.o lol why the **** :lol: :lol:

I am good thanks :3 - revising *sigh* - you ?
And I don't post anymore , I was at 50 posts a day in February :lol: but as I joined in January the average tends to be high anyway :P
Does anyone like my avatar and my name
Original post by rubybrown1234
You are the Pun master :adore::adore::adore:

Gimme a topic and I will blow him out of the water (no that does not mean I'll give him a blowjob from the pool)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest