The Student Room Group

WJEC S1 Exam Discussion - 15th June 2016

Scroll to see replies

I knew that I was looking for a difference of 0.0602 and I came out of the exam unable to tell why I couldn't find it anywhere on the tables and how everyone else could seemingly more easily find the answer and now looking at the solution I have realised I have for some reason been looking at the binomial tables the whole time (wow). Such is life but overall I found the whole exam quite good.
Original post by Geomatrix123
I knew that I was looking for a difference of 0.0602 and I came out of the exam unable to tell why I couldn't find it anywhere on the tables and how everyone else could seemingly more easily find the answer and now looking at the solution I have realised I have for some reason been looking at the binomial tables the whole time (wow). Such is life but overall I found the whole exam quite good.

Could someone please tell mathemateg to hurry up?
Reply 42
Original post by Geomatrix123

Just realized that's what I did as well! Damn
Original post by Maths is Life

I would, but I don't know Welsh.

lol i feel U x
Reply 45
I think mathemateg has uploaded the markscheme onto Twitter, he tweeted something with 'S1' image.png
Original post by Mango88
I think mathemateg has uploaded the markscheme onto Twitter, he tweeted something with 'S1' image.png

I literally know no Welsh so I'm lost on the website, is anybody able to post the link on here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Original post by Emskibump
I literally know no Welsh so I'm lost on the website, is anybody able to post the link on here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just put into google translate lol, and he's posted the link to the mark scheme but when i try to get it I can't find it on the website
http://www.mathemateg.com/enrol/index.php?id=20
You need to have an account to view it. I've uploaded it here along with the paper. They did make a mistake with one of the questions, and they said on Twitter to me that they would try and update it.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjhsYe-mVs2ClC3DXxQL2U410zs6
OMFG!
I REMEBER PUTTING -£1.61 but I crossed it out because why would he had minus profit??!! 🤔 What?
Original post by twadebarcelona
You need to have an account to view it. I've uploaded it here along with the paper. They did make a mistake with one of the questions, and they said on Twitter to me that they would try and update it.

Hi thanks for this.
By any chance please could you share the C3 paper and solutions aswell?

PLEASE
Hi thanks for this.
By any chance please could you share the C3 paper and solutions aswell?

PLEASE

I only did C1, C2 and S1, so I'm not sure if Mathemateg have C3. If you use Chrome to translate their site, you can sign up and get them all from there.
Reply 52

It says the folder is empty :s-smilie:
Original post by Mango88
It says the folder is empty :s-smilie:

it says the folder is empty with me too
There was a problem with my phone when uploading. Sorry.
Reply 55
There was a problem with my phone when uploading. Sorry.

Thank you so much!! Also good luck to anyone whose sitting C4 tomorrow, hope it goes well ❤️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending