Original post by MintyMilk
You mean delusion

Not particularly.
Original post by CorpusLuteum
Not particularly.

In which case you're delusional
In which case you're delusional

Whatever helps you sleep at night honey.
Whatever helps you sleep at night honey.

The irony...

You need a bit more optimism in your life.

Whatever helps you sleep at night [cringey passive aggressive insult]
The irony...

Whatever helps you sleep at night [cringey passive aggressive insult]

You don't get marks for picking out contrast/irony lol. This is not an english literature exam.
You can chill Mint.
You don't get marks for picking out contrast/irony lol. This is not an english literature exam.
You can chill Mint.

If all you understand irony to be is something that's worth points in an exam then I feel pretty badly for your lit teacher
If all you understand irony to be is something that's worth points in an exam then I feel pretty badly for your lit teacher

Mkay
Reply 27
When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
I've done 22 exams and i've got one left. dead
Same here. I have two physics papers tomorrow and a history exam on Tuesday that I haven't even touched since mocks in January. welp. :s-smilie:

I'm trying hard to find motivation to revise physics. Maybe I should close this tab and continue watching freesciencelessons videos, shouldn't I? :colonhash:
I havent even revised P2 at all:/
OCR 21C P4,5,6 tomorrow and im only just starting on P6, dont remember the P5 circuit stuff ive just done, im in the same boat in like so sick and tired im losing motivation
Reply 32
I have p2 and p3 tomorrow as my last exams but I've lost all motvation - i keep thinking that it'll all be over by 11 tomorrow but after sitting 20 exams I have no will left...ARGHHH
Watch Primrose Kitten on youtube and you will be fine, I guarantee it.
Original post by dontrevisefail
I've done 22 exams and i've got one left. dead

Good luck! Almost over :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by sunshine774
Wow congrats to you for revising consistently from march! I should have done that...

I'm thinking the same hahaha i told myself i was gonna start in januayr (?!) and then it got to may i was like hmm maybe i should start now
Reply 36
Physics P2 and P3 is my penultimate exam and I have geography unit 3 after.I am done with revision has I can't focus anymore.I just want to sleep.
Original post by ArMy07
I have p2 and p3 tomorrow as my last exams but I've lost all motvation - i keep thinking that it'll all be over by 11 tomorrow but after sitting 20 exams I have no will left...ARGHHH

OMG SAME, I've done 20 exams and I have P2 & P3 left. I'm revising P2 rn but idek if i have the energy for P3
Original post by luciie
I have so far completed 16 exams and with just 3 left I can't be bothered anymore. I have biology tomorrow and every time I try to revise I can't focus for more than 5 minutes and end up giving up. What makes things worse is that the subjects I have left are the ones I find the most difficult so I need to put a lot of effort in but I just can't do it. Anyone else feeling the same? :s-smilie:

Same, revising the whole of P2 and P3 all in one day, which was a bad decision and I still haven't finished. :frown:
Watch this

I'm just going to watch it to give me the push to go all out on my last exam tomorrow.

@luciie
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest