The Student Room Group

What is the first thing you'll do when exams finish?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Faizanasif
Explaining an empirical formula experiment? Wow, glad I don't do edexcel! I feel that A4 paper in the exam makes it a lot easier, it just doesn't feel daunting if you know what I mean :wink:

yup experiment :bawling: nd loool
Original post by Adoomy_sm
yup experiment :bawling: nd loool

Once Physics is over, I feel as if I've completed humanity. I initially thought I would die after the first exam, and having done like 18 feeling chilling makes me proud of myself
What skills are you planning to learn bro?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Once Physics is over, I feel as if I've completed humanity. I initially thought I would die after the first exam, and having done like 18 feeling chilling makes me proud of myself

ikr one more to go then holidaysssss
buy a ben
ikr one more to go then holidaysssss

I've been waiting for this day since year 7. Literally, when my brother finished his GCSEs then, I was dreading for an early summer holiday :biggrin:
I've been waiting for this day since year 7. Literally, when my brother finished his GCSEs then, I was dreading for an early summer holiday :biggrin:

i was jealous when my sister finished early she was sleeping till late nd traveling nd theres me going to school buh now i have an early one yayyyy:banana:
i was jealous when my sister finished early she was sleeping till late nd traveling nd theres me going to school buh now i have an early one yayyyy:banana:

Omg so true! They always watch tv at night, and my parents saying "Go to bed, you've got school tomorrow". Worst feeling!
Omg so true! They always watch tv at night, and my parents saying "Go to bed, you've got school tomorrow". Worst feeling!

buh shes finishing her A-Levels now so we'll be home together :angry:
buh shes finishing her A-Levels now so we'll be home together :angry:

My brothers are coming back from uni a week after I finish my exams. Guess that's enough time for me to mess about :biggrin:

I have good relationships with my brothers, so it isn't too daunting for me :wink:
Reply 190
have some fun :wink:
Reply 191
I have 2 exams left since i have bcs on monday :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry: but bcs is piss easy so ill feel relieved when i finish the physics exam
My brothers are coming back from uni a week after I finish my exams. Guess that's enough time for me to mess about :biggrin:

I have good relationships with my brothers, so it isn't too daunting for me :wink:

me nd my sis ....we r like tom nd jerry lool but she finishes A-Levels next week so ill have time to myself
go to sleep lmao
or just everything I'm doing now without having to feel guilty about it
Reply 195
Play GTA SAN ANDREAS
Reply 196
Original post by katodizzle
Sleep and party

What my life will consist of
me nd my sis ....we r like tom nd jerry lool but she finishes A-Levels next week so ill have time to myself

Haha! Who's Tom then? :biggrin:

A week is enough time to enjoy by yourself and showing off, just make it obvious to her that you're having fun :tongue:
Haha! Who's Tom then? :biggrin:

A week is enough time to enjoy by yourself and showing off, just make it obvious to her that you're having fun :tongue:

Me :yep: lool

nd yh buh she had like 10 weeks to show off ....sooo annoying :angry:

imma make her regret making fun off me
cry about how badly I did in the exams and why I left revision until the day before the exams.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest