The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

image.png
the homework which i have got to do..
Original post by mypetpikachu
Haha..yh..lol...
I live in a posh area as well..but I don't think I deserve to..I am literally the trampiest of the tramps here..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

i tramp around in my trampmobile.
Original post by ?Hannah
image.png

Lol...I never did any of my homeworks..and I think i have successfully gotten to the end of year 11 without getting into to serious trouble..
Ur a tad late in giving ur first homework ya know,,.lol...advice: u might wanna do that...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
i tramp around in my trampmobile.

Hahaha...lmao...I guess I'm not as worse then..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol...I never did any of my homeworks..and I think i have successfully gotten to the end of year 11 without getting into to serious trouble..
Ur a tad late in giving ur first homework ya know,,.lol...advice: u might wanna do that...

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol yeah, that's the piece of homework that i was just about to do.
Original post by ?Hannah
lol yeah, that's the piece of homework that i was just about to do.

Haha yh...I figured...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha yh...I figured...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really don't want to do it though :frown: *cries.
Original post by ?Hannah
I really don't want to do it though :frown: *cries.

Don't then...show ur teacher who the boss is...I'm pretty sure they would've forgotten it by now..

Posted from TSR Mobile
While u do ur homework...I'm gonna nap...the cat's too tired to role around in wool (metaphor for education) anymore..I'll be up at 9...before which I'm pretty sure the population of this thread would increase and then go back down as soon as I wake up...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
image.png

What app is this?
While u do ur homework...I'm gonna nap...the cat's too tired to role around in wool (metaphor for education) anymore..I'll be up at 9...before which I'm pretty sure the population of this thread would increase and then go back down as soon as I wake up...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, 9 tends to be when everyone comes out to play haha
Although you get to 11 and that's when stuff gets interesting :tongue:
U know what...I take it back..I've got a physics paper tomorrow...no time to sleep...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NiamhM1801
Nah, 9 tends to be when everyone comes out to play haha
Although you get to 11 and that's when stuff gets interesting :tongue:

Haha lol...I just get high at 11..it's the Ice cream,...

Posted from TSR Mobile
No..actually I should sleep..then I could go on an all nighter...

Posted from TSR Mobile
What app is this?

I think that might the show my homework app...my bros have got it..there teachers send them their homework on this...??🤔🤔

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think that might the show my homework app...my bros have got it..there teachers send them their homework on this...??🤔🤔

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh...that's strange.
I'll check it out as that would be handy for September rather than a planner which I constantly lose anyway.
Nah...I'm not gonna sleep...it's too cold to...

Posted from TSR Mobile
El fin de semana pasado, viajé a España de vacaciones. Fui solo, pero lo fue fenomenal! Primero fui a Madrid. Madrid es una ciudad en el centro de España. La ciudad estaba turística, grande, fantástica y bastante sucia - porque muchas personas arrojó basura en las calles. Me alojé en un hotel por una noche. En Madrid, conocí a mucha gente, saqué muchas fotos de la monumentos y también bailé flamenco, que es muy típico allá. Después fui a las cataratas de Río Genil, que son preciosas, y luego fui a la cordillera de los Mulhacén, donde finalmente esquié. Fue una experiencia inolvidable.
Oh...that's strange.
I'll check it out as that would be handy for September rather than a planner which I constantly lose anyway.

It is a brilliant app! My teachers send our homeworks on it
Original post by ?Hannah
El fin de semana pasado, viajé a España de vacaciones. Fui solo, pero lo fue fenomenal! Primero fui a Madrid. Madrid es una ciudad en el centro de España. La ciudad estaba turística, grande, fantástica y bastante sucia - porque muchas personas arrojó basura en las calles. Me alojé en un hotel por una noche. En Madrid, conocí a mucha gente, saqué muchas fotos de la monumentos y también bailé flamenco, que es muy típico allá. Después fui a las cataratas de Río Genil, que son preciosas, y luego fui a la cordillera de los Mulhacén, donde finalmente esquié. Fue una experiencia inolvidable.

Next weekend, I am going to Spain for the holidays. I am going on my own but it will be great. I am first going to Madrid. Madrid is a city in the centre of Spain. It is a city for tourists, it is big, fantastic and clean - because I really hate rubbish. I am going to the hotel at night. In Madrid...I don't know the rest says...I hate Spanish..it makes my head hurt...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending