The Student Room Group

Haven't left the house over 2 weeks i'm 21 Female AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'd wouldn't feel comfortable leaving my location on a forum thanx x

not ur address is it my g
Original post by Withengar
If I stay home for two weeks, ain't nothing to it, Tumblr logic made me do it.

If I watch five seasons in one day, ain't nothing to it, Tumblr logic made me do it.

If I don't see sunlight, ain't nothing to it, Tumblr logic made me do it.

If I never socialize, ain't nothing to it, Tumblr logic made me do it.

If I demonize the world and everyone in it, ain't nothing to it, Tumblr logic made me it.

LOL i'm guessing you like tumblr? :biggrin:
Haven't left the house over 2 weeks i'm 21 Female ask me anything ...

Haha i could make a haven't left the house all summer break AMA lol xD I'm a mess and just like you i see no point in going out unless absolutely necessary ^-^

I'd just like to say there is a multiquote button nest to the reply button which allows you to quote multiple ppl

Also what do you study at uni?
Original post by John Fluffy Bunny
Nope that's not an option to live a life like this for anyone. I'm getting help for it and already making progress. I suggest you speak to your GP about it - tell her you would like some counselling and CBT therapy for your social anxiety. It feels really good to speak to someone qualified about problems so personal as they are not there to judge you, they are there to help you. Also order the book "overcoming social anxiety" by Gillian butler - it goes for £2 on eBay. Very good book definitely recommend. Also if it's of any consolation Johnny Depp has it - look how far he's gone. He's got his own team of therapists that help him through it

i have thought about visiting my GP but i wouldn't be able to do it i'll look into that book thanx
Well it's the fear of being judged at the moment it's because i've put on 2 stone which makes me look really ugly and fat i don't want to be seen by people i know because they'll get shocked how fat i've gotten and it's embarrassing. Usually it's because i'm constantly worried people HATE me i feel like i don't have much in common with the typical girl e.g. talking about make up and hot guys etc. i feel so out of place and don't know what to say. I also feel like people are constantly staring at me which makes me self concious and i have a low self esteem too. So when people stare at me i'm thinking what have i done wrong? is there something on my face have i said something wrong i'm always on the edge of my seat when going out and then i have to keep reminding myself that no one is looking at me people are just going about their own business as you see many things ..

Yes, keep doing that. Also, if you remember what you were before you gained two stone, maybe you'll have that desire of returning to what you once were :smile:
Original post by reissthe g

yeah well i already have enough to deal with don't want a stalker following me around! G! :u:
Original post by fartinugget
Haha i could make a haven't left the house all summer break AMA lol xD I'm a mess and just like you i see no point in going out unless absolutely necessary ^-^

I'd just like to say there is a multiquote button nest to the reply button which allows you to quote multiple ppl

Also what do you study at uni?

LOL! and thanx I study childhood studies
Original post by shawn_o1
Yes, keep doing that. Also, if you remember what you were before you gained two stone, maybe you'll have that desire of returning to what you once were :smile:

Yes i do plan on loosing the weight and go back to being a little more confident than i am now :smile: hopefully i can do it!
LOL! and thanx I study childhood studies

Ah i see, what did you study for your a levels?
yeah well i already have enough to deal with don't want a stalker following me around! G! :u:

was only gonna offer u a night out partying at snobs or ganda to get over being a golem like creature inside all day G:tongue:
was only gonna offer u a night out partying at snobs or ganda to get over being a golem like creature inside all day G:tongue:

Thanx but if you read my posts i have social anxiety and a general fear of interacting with people partying isn't the place i want to be at right now :smile:
Ah i see, what did you study for your a levels?

Sociology, ICT and Health and social care, psychology
Huh? This is me in the summer
Original post by gasfxekl
Huh? This is me in the summer

LOL :biggrin:
Sociology, ICT and Health and social care, psychology

oh ok, do you think the world is a better place without religion?
fine ignore me op

are you white or black
i haven't left my house in 5 years
you should probably leave your house before you waste away
oh ok, do you think the world is a better place without religion?

No because religion is useful to some it guides them and gives them purpose for others not so much so idk.. .
Original post by Waifuism
i haven't left my house in 5 years
you should probably leave your house before you waste away

I'm already wasting away there's no point in changing that now can't wait to die

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending