The Student Room Group

What is the first thing you'll do when exams finish?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Drink, drugs, die

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Monsor
Drink, drugs, die

Posted from TSR Mobile

yh I probs end up doing the same except for the drugs and die... but gonna end up drunk on most nights
I'm gonna miss the bants in school a lot but not the school itself ****ing shithole, still can't get over the fact tomorrow is the end of a 5 year journey

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FlamingKED
LAD, there is so many things im gonna do ill take youz through my day when i finish my exams on friday physics unit 2 and 3 can first of all **** off. Straight after the exam im ****ing knocking all of the invigulatours out ked and then im walking out and whipping out my fat blunt i have in my pocket and sparking it up lad. next thing I am gonna do is go down wekka and knock some random people the **** out and do whatever i want cuz who is going to stop me lad. When i get ome im hopping straight on my ****in xbox lad and going on gta for a bit then gonna go out and pop about 4 pills and then get ****in bendy with the boys and girls arent i

ffs lmao
I'll get out the exam hall, windmill and scream. Then I'll snort a fat line and pick up, do some doobies, chill out with my homies and forget about all the useless facts I had to learn in the past two years x hope you all have a lovely Friday night, go mad!!!!! Xxxxx
Come home from school, turn on netflix and relax... Until I have to go for a hike with scouts... But first I'll probably come out of the exam and talk to everyone and maybe cry a bit (last time I'll be seeing some people at the school)
(edited 7 years ago)
Mine finish in a few hours. I'm going to straight to sleep.
a 360 no scope
Sleep.:laugh: I forgot the beauty of sleeping during exam.:unimpressed:
I'm going to see "Me before you" with a friend
Play table tennis and feel nostalgic
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep
Game
Game
Game
Sleep