The Student Room Group

Aqa triple science *official thread* *2016* (gcse)

Scroll to see replies

any predictions for P2 & P3 tomorrow?
Reply 401
I'm worried about what the six marker will be in P2! Any ideas? Does anyone prefer P3 over P2 or is it just me haha :smile:
Same I'm worried too about the 6 marker
It's gonna be nasty

Posted from TSR Mobile
I prefer p3 over p2 as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
cause there's less content to cover p2 is just too much
Reply 405
Literally close to tears with physics I have no motivation and I don't enjoy physics yet my teacher is still expecting me to get an A* ha not likely

Posted from TSR Mobile
don't make it more difficult than it looks ;D , you can do it
Original post by Mlb37
Literally close to tears with physics I have no motivation and I don't enjoy physics yet my teacher is still expecting me to get an A* ha not likely

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay join the club! XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 408
Original post by Christistina_X
don't make it more difficult than it looks ;D , you can do it

I guess so thanks!!
I've gone over half of p2 and half of p3 in detail but not in detail for the rest ughh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 409
Original post by Megan1404
Yay join the club! XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad I'm not the only one!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
im just finnishing off transformers in p3 but i'm working on my weaknesses only in p2 as I've barley revised half of it. So mostly equation type questions since that always comes up. But just go over the sections you find difficult with and harder to recall rather and the parts you find easier just read over content. :wink: Gd luck.
Reply 411
Original post by Christistina_X
im just finnishing off transformers in p3 but i'm working on my weaknesses only in p2 as I've barley revised half of it. So mostly equation type questions since that always comes up. But just go over the sections you find difficult with and harder to recall rather and the parts you find easier just read over content. :wink: Gd luck.

Thanks for the advice! Good luck tomorrow I'm sure you'll do great :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys just chill out the likelihood is that it's going to be fine because physics usually forwards the difficulty trends of biology and chemistry, which have been okay this year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 413
Original post by vault111
Guys just chill out the likelihood is that it's going to be fine because physics usually forwards the difficulty trends of biology and chemistry, which have been okay this year!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess but I haven't done any revision for p2 or p3 properly I've just gone over some of it as I haven't had time with other exams.
Physics is probably my weakest that's all

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hate physics aiming for an A
We can do it! Just revising some nuclear stuff now :dumbells: Just you wait tomorrow this thread will no longer have purpose :ahee:
Original post by homeland.lsw
We can do it! Just revising some nuclear stuff now :dumbells: Just you wait tomorrow this thread will no longer have purpose :ahee:

P3 is a nightmare. :sad:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
P3 is a nightmare. :sad:

What part of P3 exactly :console:
Who is ready to ace Physics
Original post by homeland.lsw
What part of P3 exactly :console:

Transformers and Fleming's left hand rule. Which way does the current pass through ? Really don't like Physics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending