The Student Room Group

Decided to leave Islam after Orlando attack. AMA.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Lmao at referring to Muslims as "Islamics".

Muslamic ray guns
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
You actually make all the nice Muslims on here look bad. Shame really.

And btw, us "ignorants" can criticise Islamic teachings as much as we want. Sucks that you can't see all the violent parts.

I don't see any violent parts.
I guess they do not understand it in context and just 'cherry pick' the verses.
Original post by WarmEye
Oh give me a break. I remember going to lectures all the time and it was literally a normal thing in my mosque for Muslims to ridicule Christianity simply because they have this idea that Islam is the last religion, the perfect religion and completely above everything else (if you disagree with that then you're a liar). How many Muslims claim Christianity isn't the true religion because of the idea that jesus is god and god is jesus etc. There's a lot of arrogance in the Muslim community based on constant criticism of other religions. But once someone says Islam isn't a true religion all hell breaks loose lol. Go cry elsewhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know what masjid you went to but any idiot knows that Muslims have no right to mock other religions.

And it's not arrogance in the Muslim community, it's arrogance in the cultural community they're stuck in their ways and usually think that they're right and everyone else is wrong.

So don't give shade to Muslims saying they're arrogant, it's the individuals way of thinking which is arrogant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WarmEye
Muslamic ray guns

That was funny

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am sharpening my knives join me my brothers in beheading this disgraceful person for it is written

'They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

On a serious note how do your family and friends feel about it?
Original post by 0to100
??? Get outta here, adults are discussing it anyway ok?

Ironically you look like a 10 year old, kid.
Original post by ~scorpio~
Ironically you look like a 10 year old, kid.

Alrite well done never heard that one but you thought hard about a comeback so there ya go, anything else?
Lmao at referring to Muslims as "Islamics".

No, "Islamic's".
Original post by Alisa59

So you wouldn't say that Quran 5:33 for is violent, for example?
So you wouldn't say that Quran 5:33 for is violent, for example?

Why not you read 5:21 until 5:34 in the Quran and see if it makes sense to you. Then, 5:33 will not be so violent afterall.
Original post by Alisa59
Why not you read 5:21 until 5:34 in the Quran and see if it makes sense to you. Then, 5:33 will not be so violent afterall.

Please take your Stockholm syndrome elsewhere. To claim that verse isn't violent is beyond preposterous
Original post by Alisa59

Please explain how a verse talking about crucifying and mutilating people isn't violent.
Please explain how a verse talking about crucifying and mutilating people isn't violent.

Funny thing is those apologetic arguments would have worked 5-10 years ago when people didn't know much about Islam. I remember when I myself used to tell people to understand the verses in its "context" and that it's "wrongly interpreted"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alisa59

So the part about non Muslims burning in hell fire or keeping sex slaves isn't violent at all?
Original post by WarmEye
Please take your Stockholm syndrome elsewhere. To claim that verse isn't violent is beyond preposterous

So the part about non Muslims burning in hell fire or keeping sex slaves isn't violent at all?

*sigh*
I guess there's no point explaining to you fools.

Have a nice day. :smile:
Original post by Alisa59
*sigh*

Oooh touchy. Acting like an immature 5 year old won't make you look any bigger by the way. It just makes you look more desperate to derail the argument :wink:
Oooh touchy. Acting like an immature 5 year old won't make you look any bigger by the way. It just makes you look more desperate to derail the argument :wink:

I prefer to stay away from a brick wall.
Sorry to get your hopes up.
Original post by Alisa59
I prefer to stay away from a brick wall.
Sorry to get your hopes up.

The brick wall that won't let your slippery fluidic apologetic maneuvers penetrate it. This is 2016, people are becoming intolerant to ******** overused apologetic spoutings

Trust me, if she had anything useful or constructive to say she would have said so already. Once an apologetic sees there's a no bullcrap vibe they get scared
Original post by Alisa59
*sigh*

In other words, you can't explain how it's not violent so resort to insults instead.

Quick Reply

Latest