The Student Room Group

MP Killed By Britain First Member

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Another
Claims that he was shouting "Britain First" have been retracted. Usually I would agree with you, but sources seem to point to the fact that he's just a lunatic this time round

Oh, that U-turn was just beautiful. Your character speaks for itself, that's all I'm saying.

You're literally spiralling off topic. Remember when you tried defending Jebedee but then realised that it was you who was the one in the wrong? Don't take it off topic because frankly i dont care.
"Wait till the details are confirmed" - Im sorry im sure a lot of you racists did not even wait for the name of the Orlando Attacker before taking your Islamophobic views to the internet, why is this different?
Original post by drogon
You're literally spiralling off topic. Remember when you tried defending Jebedee but then realised that it was you who was the one in the wrong? Don't take it off topic because frankly i dont care.

Why tf are you still quoting me then?

Do you remember the time when you constantly used and repeated insults in your posts because it made you feel important?
Do you remember the time when you couldn't tell the difference between "politically motivated" and "racist"?
Do you remember the time when you didn't know what a straw man was?

Don't care? Don't reply, and take your child like attitude somewhere else.
Reply 43
Original post by Another
Why tf are you still quoting me then?

Do you remember the time when you constantly used and repeated insults in your posts because it made you feel important?
Do you remember the time when you couldn't tell the difference between "politically motivated" and "racist"?
Do you remember the time when you didn't know what a straw man was?

Don't care? Don't reply, and take your child like attitude somewhere else.

Ok now you're just lying with these questions :biggrin: I knew the difference and i proved why it was a straw man.
Original post by Another
Claims that he was shouting "Britain First" have been retracted. Usually I would agree with you, but sources seem to point to the fact that he's just a lunatic this time round

Oh, that U-turn was just beautiful. Your character speaks for itself, that's all I'm saying.

Fair enough didn't know that was retracted.
Reply 45
Original post by TSRFT8
"Wait till the details are confirmed" - Im sorry im sure a lot of you racists did not even wait for the name of the Orlando Attacker before taking your Islamophobic views to the internet, why is this different?

Comments like this are meaningless unless you can actually demonstrate the same individuals have done both
Reply 46
Original post by RobML
Comments like this are meaningless unless you can actually demonstrate the same individuals have done both

That's pretty time consuming and self explanatory since many of these posters have done both.
Reply 47
Original post by drogon
That's pretty time consuming and self explanatory since many of these posters have done both.

Yeah, let's see?
terrorist
Reply 49
Original post by RobML
Yeah, let's see?

I'm not going to give names because that would be inappropriate. You can click on their profiles and see for yourself. You must know the frequent islamophobic posters right?
Original post by drogon
Ok now you're just lying with these questions :biggrin: I knew the difference and i proved why it was a straw man.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

1) I'm not even going to entertain you with the first one.

2) In reply to "Since he was mentally ill, the chances of the attack being politically motivated are low" - why can't a mentally ill person be racist?

3) "A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent"

- The argument that I'm refuting, that you didn't put forward, is what exactly? You haven't proved anything.
Reply 51
Original post by Another
I can't believe I'm doing this.

1) I'm not even going to entertain you with the first one.

2) In reply to "Since he was mentally ill, the chances of the attack being politically motivated are low" - why can't a mentally ill person be racist?

3) "A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent"

- The argument that I'm refuting, that you didn't put forward, is what exactly? You haven't proved anything.

2) Why can't a mentally ill person be racist wtf

3) Already argued that and you moved on.
Reply 52
Original post by drogon
I'm not going to give names because that would be inappropriate. You can click on their profiles and see for yourself. You must know the frequent islamophobic posters right?

Yeah, but are they the same people being cautious about motivations here?
Tragic news. It's also disgusting that people are blaming the referendum/Cameron/UKIP for this. RIP
Reply 54
Original post by RobML
Yeah, but are they the same people being cautious about motivations here?

well yeah
Original post by TSRFT8
Exactly, this is precisely what the attacker is, however to qualify you need not be white.

See: IRA, widely described as terrorists.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TSRFT8
Such a tragic thing to happen especially since the MP had 2 very young children. I did not really know of her or anything she stood for but after many reports claiming she was very pro refugee and had wanted Syrian children to be looked after like every other child i would put good money that this attack was carried out by a racist white male.

Sorry if my title offends - I mean if this would have been the title had this attack been carried out by a black man or Asian man, so why are the news not using the same description.

Also im SURE the media will try and portray him as "mentally unstable" and take away from the fact that what he did was a sickening crime.

the killer said

"put Britain first"

meaning instead of syrian refugees who aren't even Syrian
He's a terrorist. Full stop.
Reply 58
Original post by KINGYusuf
He's a terrorist. Full stop.

It wasn't a terror attack - if it was anything, it was an assassination.

More likely, it was just a random murder by a madman.
Original post by Another

Well, they haven't. Multiple witnesses have said it now.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/eyewitness-says-jo-coxs-attacker-8213376

Furthermore, the only diagnosis that is known is OCD. That is it.

He has a long history of Right wing / Neo Nazi affiliation.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/06/16/alleged-killer-british-mp-was-longtime-supporter-neo-nazi-national-alliance
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending