The Student Room Group

What is the most flattering compliment?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Awwwww :lovehug:

Taken down O.o lol why the **** :lol: :lol:

I am good thanks :3 - revising *sigh* - you ?
And I don't post anymore , I was at 50 posts a day in February :lol: but as I joined in January the average tends to be high anyway :P

Well to be fair he was essentially begging for social media likes :lol:

Yep Im revising too, still got 2 more exams for bio and chem :007: luckily only internals but still big end of year ones

How many do you have left? :tongue:

Ps: I somehow managed to wake up at 5:15 this morning which is wayyy early for me and I got 2 hours of revision in!

But then I wasted 2 hours in the evening procrastinating xD
Original post by ForestShadow
Well to be fair he was essentially begging for social media likes :lol:

Yep Im revising too, still got 2 more exams for bio and chem :007: luckily only internals but still big end of year ones

How many do you have left? :tongue:

Ps: I somehow managed to wake up at 5:15 this morning which is wayyy early for me and I got 2 hours of revision in!

But then I wasted 2 hours in the evening procrastinating xD

True :rolleyes: but we were in chat I thought everything was possible xD

2 left too ! Wish me luck :afraid:

5:15 ?? Omg I used to wake up at 5:15 each day last year :lol: :lol: that's too early I certify it's not good :emo:
Original post by Andy98
Gimme a topic and I will blow him out of the water (no that does not mean I'll give him a blowjob from the pool)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmm, okay... Topic... Home cooking. Go.
You have a great face for the radio.
Something nice about my intelligence since I don't get it much as other compliments lol

I have been told a lot though "you're different than I thought" or "you're better than other blokes around" and la dee da :cool:

One girl said to me, "I thought if I turned round and looked at you, you'd bite my head off, but you're not so bad!" :K:
Reply 145
Two nicest things my boyfriend has said are "You're irreplaceable to me" and "You're absolutely perfect and I love you so much."
Original post by Talkand...Talk
i think ur abouslutely beautiful the way you are (my flat ass and flat chest :frown:) but thats nvr gonna happen :frown:
It's more likely than you think, we're not all into big breasts and bums. I'd rather be with a girl who had none of either than too much.

Cheer up :hugs:
Original post by rubybrown1234
Hmmm, okay... Topic... Home cooking. Go.

Bit vague :rolleyes:

Whatever, I'll put them in a spoiler

Spoiler

Can't really pick one but I find that compliments on stuff that I'm talented at tend to make me smile. Or if I do something really nice for someone and they compliment me on that.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest