The Student Room Group

Luxury Student Accommodation

Hi everyone,

With the recent boom of luxury accommodation centres open up across the UK, Study Inn being one of them.

There can be a lot of differences between private residences and general lettings, and I am here to answer questions to help if you are unsure which accommodation is best for you.

At the end of the day, you want to be comfortable, safe and secure.
Original post by Study Inn Group
Hi everyone,

With the recent boom of luxury accommodation centres open up across the UK, Study Inn being one of them.

There can be a lot of differences between private residences and general lettings, and I am here to answer questions to help if you are unsure which accommodation is best for you.

At the end of the day, you want to be comfortable, safe and secure.

I think the boom in Luxury Halls is outrageous, especially in London. There is a real shortage of affordable halls of residence and yet luxury halls are being built which only a few can ever afford.
Original post by jelly1000
I think the boom in Luxury Halls is outrageous, especially in London. There is a real shortage of affordable halls of residence and yet luxury halls are being built which only a few can ever afford.

I can understand that the luxury accommodation doesn't fulfil them needs of everyone, and providing the services we do does up the prize, though we do really try to be very competitive and create options to make the prize more manageable, for example offer shared serviced apartments and room sharing.

I imagine London is quite a bad example as it is expensive generally, hence why we haven't opened in London yet

I guess though it ma seem like a lot of money, we are trying to create accommodation to avoid students having to spend there Uni life living somewhere they wouldn't wish too, as some accommodation for students can be quite upsetting.
Eh, let's face it, once the rent goes up sufficiently, all the people who thought it was a good idea will bankrupt themselves. It's the nature of housing bubbles. I wouldn't really care if they weren't taking up space that could actually be lived in.

Quick Reply

Latest