The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheOtherSide.
Yeah.. I'm still here. :hide:

And that's great to hear! :jumphug:

Coincidentally, those are the topics I'm probably least sure on. :getmecoat:

I will! As soon as I've finished revising that last chapter..

I hope the rest of your revision goes well, if you're carrying on, and good luck for the exam in case I don't get to tell you tomorrow! :hugs:

Hopefully, you've gone to sleep now. :redface: You too! x

Original post by iEthan
:hugs:

:hugs: x
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Hopefully, you've gone to sleep now. :redface: You too! x

Now I will! :getmecoat:

I don't know why I'm still here. :emo:

Goodnight! :jumphug:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Now I will! :getmecoat:

I don't know why I'm still here. :emo:

Goodnight! :jumphug:

:rolleyes:

Finishing it all off, and, then, I will do the same. :yawn: Night :hugs:
Really happy I had a good sleeping pattern for 11 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evidently not anymore.
Original post by SeanFM
:hugs: maybei it's worth speaking to a doctor about it? :s-smilie: unless they've warned you about it already :emo:

But that must be really annoying. :angry:

Yeah I've already been warned about them - just a matter of getting used to them and trying to stop whining about it :lol:
Whoa that's awesome!!!
How did that come about?
Original post by Blondie987
Ah it's just someone I know being annoying and not acknowledging it, how are you? :biggrin:

Ah that sucks then!
I can understand that it's annoying, I guess you've just got to try and ignore them really!
You deserve better people!
I'm ok now thanks! Yesterday was crap but I'm ok now :biggrin:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Ah that sucks then!
I can understand that it's annoying, I guess you've just got to try and ignore them really!
You deserve better people!
I'm ok now thanks! Yesterday was crap but I'm ok now :biggrin:

Yeah, I'm just blanking them atm we'll see what happens lol thank you! So do you! :biggrin:

Aw, I'm sorry, glad to hear you're ok now :yep: we all get days like that, just gotta keep moving forward
Original post by Blondie987
Yeah, I'm just blanking them atm we'll see what happens lol thank you! So do you! :biggrin:

Aw, I'm sorry, glad to hear you're ok now :yep: we all get days like that, just gotta keep moving forward

Yeah thats the best thing to do!
No worries!! Thanks :biggrin:

Thankyou!
I suppose we do but yeah just gotta forget about it and move on! Glad its in the past now!
Very happy. :woo:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Very happy. :woo:

It looks like my sister just came home from her lit exam and is eating some doritos :rofl:

Good exam? :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
It looks like my sister just came home from her lit exam and is eating some doritos :rofl:

Good exam? :tongue:

It was sooooooo good Sean :ahee: - I kept within the time perfectly and proofread my work and I made so many links and comparisons across form, structure and language. :dance:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
It was sooooooo good Sean :ahee: - I kept within the time perfectly and proofread my work and I made so many links and comparisons across form, structure and language. :dance:

Bish bash bosh, 100% UMS, firm offer here you come :ahee:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ravioliyears
Yeah I've already been warned about them - just a matter of getting used to them and trying to stop whining about it :lol:

:hand: you have every right to vent about them, especially if it makes you feel slightly better :redface:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Tummy pains, angry mother, bad hair plus nightmare last night = not a happy bunny.:cry2:

Provisional driving license arrived though, so :u:
Original post by SeanFM
:hand: you have every right to vent about them, especially if it makes you feel slightly better :redface:

:jumphug:
Exams are officially over...

.......andddd I don't know what to do with myself :s-smilie:
Original post by ravioliyears
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

:hugs:? Are you OK? :erm:
Original post by iEthan
:hugs:? Are you OK? :erm:

Yh I'm great XD I'll pm you what I just did. I feel so guilty 😂😂😂😂😂

Latest