The Student Room Group

anybody awake?

or is it just me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
just you.
Reply 2
I am awake as I have to revise AQA Physics unit 2 and 3.
I'm so stressed for Physics unit 2. I honestly know nothing! I'm trying not to give up and I'm just flicking through the textbook reading random bs.

For unit 3 I feel much more better since its a short course. However transformers are a killer.
Original post by Tinka99
I am awake as I have to revise AQA Physics unit 2 and 3.

Original post by Federerr
I'm so stressed for Physics unit 2. I honestly know nothing! I'm trying not to give up and I'm just flicking through the textbook reading random bs.

For unit 3 I feel much more better since its a short course. However transformers are a killer.

Original post by ksj.11
or is it just me

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm also awake, mainly bc of fasting but Im also revising Physics...good luck to everyone for the exam in a few hours!!
awake contemplating life
:h:
Safe bro I'm up just finished revising my whole physics course as its tomorrow and it's now 3:36. My hand hurts so much I literally just copied my revision guide out. Bless, good luck on your **** brother

Spoiler

Reply 9
I'm crying ... physics will be the death of me
Guys I am only starting P3 revision now, if it makes you feel any better :smile:
Reply 11
i just woke up from 3 hours of sleep and i feel like total sht

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by vimtosplash
Safe bro I'm up just finished revising my whole physics course as its tomorrow and it's now 3:36. My hand hurts so much I literally just copied my revision guide out. Bless, good luck on your **** brother

i did the exact same thing lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol i have Physics today and all i did was flick through the syllabus and read my notes
Been awake since 2 am! #Revision
It's the big day I finish my GCSE'S so I got little to no sleep But I have loads of energy
Why do people do this? It makes me cringe. The human brain runs on sleep. No matter how little you've studied, you're better off getting eight hours of sleep the night before an exam.
Reply 17
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Why do people do this? It makes me cringe. The human brain runs on sleep. No matter how little you've studied, you're better off getting eight hours of sleep the night before an exam.

thats False my exam went amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply