The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
So you've finally joined me for an all night long. 😂😂😂

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

I doubt it, I'll probably go to bed at around 2 and get up at 5:30. So healthy I know 😂

Original post by mypetpikachu
Ayyy...I'm not gonna be the only one awake at night then...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, although I'll be revising most of the time so I won't be that fun to talk to...😕
Original post by NiamhM1801
I doubt it, I'll probably go to bed at around 2 and get up at 5:30. So healthy I know 😂

Nope, although I'll be revising most of the time so I won't be that fun to talk to...😕

Yh..I figured...oh well..at least I know I'm not the only one in the uk awake trying to revise...lol..
God..u r healthy...I normally sleep at like 3 so an extra two hours won't hurt to be awake for...lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yh..I figured...oh well..at least I know I'm not the only one in the uk awake trying to revise...lol..
God..u r healthy...I normally sleep at like 3 so an extra two hours won't hurt to be awake for...lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha 🎤We're all in this together🎤
Wow...how do you function on so little sleep?

Have u not noticed how much I sleep..I hibernate on a daily basis....
I definitely sleep more than an average human baby does...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao..now you've got this song stuck in my head...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm gonna go and eat now to fuel my self...probably gonna eat some Ice cream...that is sooo refreshing...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know if it is possible to get a C on your Science Isa but get an A overall?

Tenks(:

Hey Niamh,

Can you help me on question 2 from the 2012 June paper ? Thanks. I do OCR 21st century. I understand the written bits but I don't know where some of the calculations came from.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Have u not noticed how much I sleep..I hibernate on a daily basis....
I definitely sleep more than an average human baby does...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah haha I kind of forgot about that...
Lmao..now you've got this song stuck in my head...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha sorry! 😁
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Hey Niamh,

Can you help me on question 2 from the 2012 June paper ? Thanks. I do OCR 21st century. I understand the written bits but I don't know where some of the calculations came from.

Well what I would do is find the change in momentum (mass x velocity) which will be the same for both cars, then I would rearrange the equation change in momentum = force x time to become force = change in momentum / time in order to find the force for the two cars. So for the first car it would be 1600 / 0.8 and for the second car it would be 1600 / 0.2. You'd see that the force for the car without the crumple zone is much bigger, meaning that the passengers would feel a bigger force and be more at risk of injury. And then you'd explain why it should be a legal requirement to have crumple zones using your knowledge.

I think that's right (haven't looked at the mark scheme though) and that I helped you :smile:
Ok I'm too exhausted now I give up. I'm going to bed and will just get up early instead. 😴😴😴
Well what I would do is find the change in momentum (mass x velocity) which will be the same for both cars, then I would rearrange the equation change in momentum = force x time to become force = change in momentum / time in order to find the force for the two cars. So for the first car it would be 1600 / 0.8 and for the second car it would be 1600 / 0.2. You'd see that the force for the car without the crumple zone is much bigger, meaning that the passengers would feel a bigger force and be more at risk of injury. And then you'd explain why it should be a legal requirement to have crumple zones using your knowledge.

I think that's right (haven't looked at the mark scheme though) and that I helped you :smile:

That makes sense now. Thank you. I don't know why I didn't get that before. Lol.

Ok I'm too exhausted now I give up. I'm going to bed and will just get up early instead. 😴😴😴

Wow...that lasted long...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh yeah haha I kind of forgot about that...

Haha sorry! 😁

No worries...😉😉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sooo...who else is awake..??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just drew on my veins..I feel sooo cool...cuz I always wanted my veins to stick out like other people's did but they never did...so I decided to draw over them in blue...so...yh...I feel cool...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jamierogers21
Actually had a really good day, was a good break from revision:h:

Glad to hear it :smile: Good luck in any exams you have
Original post by ?Hannah
Thank-you!! It was so unexpected! :smile:

Zoe, without you - I wouldn't have felt okay about it... I thank you again for your support and for reading the coursework!

I did barely anything - you did all the hard work, I'm just so pleased it paid off for you, you truly deserve it :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
Glad to hear it :smile: Good luck in any exams you have

I've got two Physics exams, good luck to you too
Good luck with Physics everyone. I really do hope I get that A or A*.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending