The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tall girls who wear shorts all the time are number 1.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
Dunno really, with some girls you just get the impression that it's more trauma than it's worth! :mmm:

Often does, but I've dated a fair few East Europeans/Russians and they don't tend to have the same sense of humour and are often BWA/depressives (not my type!)

Snap!

"yet" :rolleyes:

There's a likelihood that they suffer from vaginismus. There's treatment for i,like physiotherapy But other than that,there shouldn't really be any pain. If the guy knows what he's doing and is patient and caring towards his partner,it shouldn't need to hurt and she should also relax too,of course.

I doubt we can generalise to most Eastern European females,but maybe just the ones you happened to date and I don't think there's anything in their culture that tells them to be that way,so it's more of an individual person thing. And most girls have attitudes,middle eastern girls,let's just say we are crazy at times :mmm:

Would you ever date a female a few inches taller than you? And who still liked wearing heels on a regular basis when you're both our and about. Would you feel weird?

Pointing out that I've yet to date members of a certain community does not make me a slut or wannabe slut. :dontknow:
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Medical problems also include gigantism and it is for adults.
https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

Plus it could just be the case that people in your year group are tall.

Gigantism is much l less common than dwarfism.

It's not just people in my year, anywhere I got people are that kind of height. I don't believe that stat if I'm honest, sorry
Reply 223
Original post by xJARSx
Gigantism is much l less common than dwarfism.

It's not just people in my year, anywhere I got people are that kind of height. I don't believe that stat if I'm honest, sorry

Ok if you want to not believe statistical evidence and go with your gut feeling then fine but I can assure you in my year group most people did not grow to become 6'0, most were in the 5'8-5'10 region. In the year above me, most of the people were 5'4-5'7. If you want to use anecdotes I can use these.
That's about as realistic as that stat about penis size average being 5 and a lad inches XD
Reply 225
Original post by xJARSx
That's about as realistic as that stat about penis size average being 5 and a lad inches XD

Well average is that because you know Asians have small dicks.
I'm 6'5 1/2 so I need tall girls lol.
I am 5ft 1 inch and half 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sararodrigues
I am 5ft 1 inch and half 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because that half makes all the difference:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Because that half makes all the difference:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know it makes a hugeeee difference 😂😂 you just ruined by happiness. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
In an idea world, sure, but trust me, some small-framed women are like Mission Impossible! :redface:

I dunno man, their societies can be pretty bleak/patriarchal places

Attitudes are fine, *****es ain't

Yup

If she insisted on heels that would mean standing like 4-8" taller than me, unnecessarily, which would be weird, and make me wonder what's going on in her head tbh. Vast majority of girls don't like to feel 'big'/like they stick out

It indicates that it's a possibility, and perhaps also intent. Both are unacceptable to me. Repent

No such thing as impossible hah! Just needs extra care and attention,that's all :wink:

Do Russians count as 'eastern european'? Coz my ex was a barrel of laughs

That's not what he said :laugh:

Seriously? But I always thought you were the type of guy who would only consider girls shorter than you.

Definitely and I certainly wouldn't want to look taller than my partner. It's embarrassing

If only you knew the reality of the situation :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its cute to be petite. Us tall girls are never called cute we are either manly or graceful as some kind people may say.
Well average is that because you know Asians have small dicks.

That one is of Uk men
Yeah they do, my partner dumped his ex because she was too short so they must like tall girls, ironically he was my height. But tall girls means good genes to pass on to your offspring

Posted from TSR Mobile

Totally :rolleyes:
Reply 235
Original post by ~scorpio~
Yeah they do, my partner dumped his ex because she was too short so they must like tall girls, ironically he was my height. But tall girls means good genes to pass on to your offspring

Why get into a relationship with somebody despite her not fitting your ideals. If you can't get past her height don't go out with her first off.

I get why he likes taller girls, don't want to look like a girls dad I guess.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Not exactly

Russian guys can be dudes (albeit that most are knuckle-heads, in my [limited] experience)

Used to play footi with a really nice IT guy we called ‘Russian Al’, near Alexandra Palace, actually :h:

Eh?

Whatever gave you that idea? I told you, my young ex was the same height as me (and therefore taller in heels)

Blessums!

Never a truer word spoken. Alas, you remain the mysterious queen-bee of internetshire, never having managed to meet up with me IRL :yawn:

Russian guys are awesome! :borat:

Oooh was he cute?

Errrm...nothing :innocent:

From your past posts on here

Hah! Okay darling :yawn:
Why get into a relationship with somebody despite her not fitting your ideals. If you can't get past her height don't go out with her first off.

I get why he likes taller girls, don't want to look like a girls dad I guess.

This is what I wanted to ask. Surely he realised she was short and still decided to date her ?!
I'm 6'3" so I do find tall girls attractive, but not Taller girls. I wouldn't know what to do with a 6'4" girlfriend.
Original post by xDron3
I'm 6'3" so I do find tall girls attractive, but not Taller girls. I wouldn't know what to do with a 6'4" girlfriend.

wouldnt really make a difference seeing as you're 6'3 yourself

Latest

Trending

Trending