The Student Room Group

Calling all africans

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cherryred90s
Arguing all day? lol I only responded to you about an hour ago and it's currently only 10am..

Stop repeating something that you have no evidence for. I don't care what you think of me. I love my skin and I love my hair :tongue:

LOL he really is delusional. I can't believe he thinks I hate being black. Crazy weirdo. He is probably just a white racist saddo.
Original post by loveleest
omfg... did I say that??? initially, the argument started because you told you would tell OTHER black people that are of an African descent that they don't look African because they don't look like Akon!! ****ing ridiculous **** to say.

Anyway, I'm done. Bye.

Yes please go with your lies that you have light skin lol
Original post by 0to100
No you don't love being black, you love claiming you have "light skin" you "gtfoh" getting all big now with cherryred on your side who's just as delusional?

I NEVER ****ING SAID I WAS LIGHT SKIN, IDIOT.!? LEARN TO READ.
I said other people said I am. That was it. ****ing idiot. So claiming I am light skin means I HATE myself yea?
LOL he really is delusional. I can't believe he thinks I hate being black. Crazy weirdo. He is probably just a white racist saddo.

No you're delusional that's why you need your internet friend to help you stay that way.

And yes most black have dark skin thick or curly hair, just like I know you do, and what? :u:
Original post by 0to100
AND I ASKED YOU WHERE THESE PEOPLE ARE AND I ASKED HER AND YOU TWO COULDN'T PROVE.
You're putting words in my mouth saying I said BLACK PEOPLE CAN'T have soft hair and dark skin and that is A BALL FACED LIE you KNOW i NEVER said that foh

Will smith is black
Jada Pinkett smith is black
Beyoncé is black
Chris brown is black (his mother is black)
Common is black (his mother is black)
Trey songz is black
Tyra banks is black
I NEVER ****ING SAID I WAS LIGHT SKIN, IDIOT.!? LEARN TO READ.
I said other people said I am. That was it. ****ing idiot. So claiming I am light skin means I HATE myself yea?

No no go take a walk

YOU JUST SAID YOUR FRIENDS THINK YOU HAVE LIGHT SKIN!!!

Go jog on love :nah:
Original post by 0to100
Yes please go with your lies that you have light skin lol

right... ok... I am "lying" (Even though I never said I was and you think LL Cool J is dark and I am his colour so you most likely think I am dark) AND that's fine!
Will smith is black
Jada Pinkett smith is black
Beyoncé is black
Chris brown is black (his mother is black)
Common is black (his mother is black)
Trey songz is black
Tyra banks is black

Ohhh we're gonna do this AGAIN?!
JADA HAS A WHITE PARENT
BEYONCE IS MIXED RACE
CHRIS BROWN'S MOTHER IS MIXED PLEASE!
Trey Songz doesn't have LIGHT SKIN OR SOFT HAIR LMAO wtf is this now?!!!
Original post by 0to100
No you're delusional that's why you need your internet friend to help you stay that way.

And yes most black have dark skin thick or curly hair, just like I know you do, and what? :u:

LOOOL is that supposed to be an insult?? I love my skin tone and curly hair. My hair is actually my favorite feature. I love my deep ceramal complexion, it's beautiful.
:biggrin:
Original post by 0to100
No no go take a walk

YOU JUST SAID YOUR FRIENDS THINK YOU HAVE LIGHT SKIN!!!

Go jog on love :nah:

Yes.... and so what??? You think I would lie about that. fml.
right... ok... I am "lying" (Even though I never said I was and you think LL Cool J is dark and I am his colour so you most likely think I am dark) AND that's fine!

No no no no gooooo goooo thought you were leaving yea!

Bye bye now! I don't need any cosigners either! I don't need to post LINKS either!

Most black people have dark skin thick hair, some don't! I said that, will continue to! Call me rude
call me an idiot
call me ignorant
call me a saddo
call me racist

Call me whatever you need to desperately reach for ini!
Original post by 0to100
No evidence? Lmao you couldn't even name ANY black people who are light with soft hair who AREN'T mixed?

And I doubt you do love your hair, you probably love it because you're deluded into thinking it's light and soft.

At the end of the day yea
some black people have soft hair light skin but MOST black people have thick hair dark lips stop this nonsense!

I have several times.

For the 4th time, where is your factual evidence that proves that most black people are dark skinned with thick hair and resemble Akon? You can't ask others to provide evidence when you have failed to provide any.

I love the kinks in my hair. I don't manipulate my hair in any way. Like many black people, I keep it in protective styles to prevent thinning or breaking. I'm content with my culture and I can't wait to have my own black children :smile:
Wow this girl said she's gonna ignore me and that but double posting so hard, must've hit home ini lol

so desperate like "my friends think I'm light skinned"

then she starts caps locking and throwing insults
and linking up with a cosigner
because she knows she's wrong

we're not gonna do this all day yea

Most black people have dark skin thick hair that's what I said yea, build a bridge loves

So done, and better still I'm gonna do the ignoring. It's been fun yea? -salutes-
Original post by 0to100
No no no no gooooo goooo thought you were leaving yea!

Bye bye now! I don't need any cosigners either! I don't need to post LINKS either!

Most black people have dark skin thick hair, some don't! I said that, will continue to! Call me rude
call me an idiot
call me ignorant
call me a saddo
call me racist

Call me whatever you need to desperately reach for ini!

There's nothing wrong with saying black people have dark skin and "thick" hair. I agree.
YOU SAID I HATE BEING BLACK LMAFO.
Which is ****ing stupid considering my avatar is of a dark skin girl with "thick" hair
I have several times.

For the 4th time, where is your factual evidence that proves that most black people are dark skinned with thick hair and resemble Akon? You can't ask others to provide evidence when you have failed to provide any.

I love the kinks in my hair. I don't manipulate my hair in any way. Like many black people, I keep it in protective styles to prevent thinning or breaking. I'm content with my culture and I can't wait to have my own black children :smile:

LOL I can't believe is is tyring to convince us we hate our own race lmao. I love my skin tone, hair etc... he really is bloody crazy lmafo.
Original post by 0to100
Ohhh we're gonna do this AGAIN?!
JADA HAS A WHITE PARENT
BEYONCE IS MIXED RACE
CHRIS BROWN'S MOTHER IS MIXED PLEASE!
Trey Songz doesn't have LIGHT SKIN OR SOFT HAIR LMAO wtf is this now?!!!

Which one of jades parents are white? They're both black -___-

Beyoncé is black wtf are you talking about?

Chris browns mother is black. Just because she's light doesn't mean she isn't black.

Trey songz is lighter skinned.

If you're gonna go far back to ancestors then nobody qualifies as black because we all have mixed heritage somewhere down the line
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes.... and so what??? You think I would lie about that. fml.

What you mean "and so what?" You just said IN CAPS LOCK "when did I ever say I have light skin?"

But here you go saying you admit you just mentioned that you just might for whatever reason, like I lied

lmaooo go for a walk, make some brekky, kiss your pet if you have one, log off yea, leave me alone doing my head in
Right loves, this threesome has been nice but it's time I move on yea? :wink: Keep saying whatever you need to say in desperation.
Which one of jades parents are white? They're both black -___-

Beyoncé is black wtf are you talking about?

Chris browns mother is black. Just because she's light doesn't mean she isn't black.

Trey songz is lighter skinned.

He thinks JJ is dark skin. lmaao.
He really is lost, aw bless him.
Original post by 0to100
What you mean "and so what?" You just said IN CAPS LOCK "when did I ever say I have light skin?"

But here you go saying you admit you just mentioned that you just might for whatever reason, like I lied

lmaooo go for a walk, make some brekky, kiss your pet if you have one, log off yea, leave me alone doing my head in

You know what.... Just think I hate being black please lmao :biggrin:
Whatever helps you sleep better at night babe x

Quick Reply

Latest