The Student Room Group

Help please!!!!

There this girl in my year group(let's call her m). I've liked her for 2 and half years, she really nice and intelligent. However, 90% of time she's surrounded by her friends and because I get really shy. Also she happens to be shy when I say hi to her but I've seen her smiling and glancing at me. I leave school for university in two weeks and we're having a prom the week after. What should I do?
[video="youtube;FC3y9llDXuM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC3y9llDXuM[/video]

Talk to her at prom, maybe she has 2 tickets to Iron Maiden :lol:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
There this girl in my year group(let's call her m). I've liked her for 2 and half years, she really nice and intelligent. However, 90% of time she's surrounded by her friends and because I get really shy. Also she happens to be shy when I say hi to her but I've seen her smiling and glancing at me. I leave school for university in two weeks and we're having a prom the week after. What should I do?

If I were you I would try and first find out if she has a date to prom. If not, go for it! If you can, try messaging her online. Just be friendly and maybe hint that you like her, if she thinks you might like her and would be happy for you to ask her out, she will get her friends to move away if you come over. A girls friends are normally around for safety, if she's nervous she'll keep her friends there, if she feels more comfortable near you she'll be calmer talking to you on her own.
Reply 3
Thanks dor
Reply 4
Thanks for the suggestions . I forgot to mention I may not see her until graduation as she has finished her exams.
Reply 5
Lol 😄
Original post by Eternalflames
[video="youtube;FC3y9llDXuM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC3y9llDXuM[/video]

Talk to her at prom, maybe she has 2 tickets to Iron Maiden :lol:
Reply 6
Thanks, unfortunately she deactivated her Facebook, doesn't have snapchat or instagram and i don't have her phone number .
Original post by Elizzey
If I were you I would try and first find out if she has a date to prom. If not, go for it! If you can, try messaging her online. Just be friendly and maybe hint that you like her, if she thinks you might like her and would be happy for you to ask her out, she will get her friends to move away if you come over. A girls friends are normally around for safety, if she's nervous she'll keep her friends there, if she feels more comfortable near you she'll be calmer talking to you on her own.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending