Reply 60
does edexcel think I have 8 bloody arms with there 1 hour 30 minutes exam time
Original post by Nikhilm
Anyone remember a 459?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got 449 ?
Does anyone know for sure whether it was 4 or 5 bins? Thanks
Reply 63
For the route inspection i go a 65 so 449, are you sure its 75? The second one is 35
Reply 64
I got 21 for x in question 7 (along with 11, 14 and another one that I can't remember)
Reply 65
Original post by economicss
Does anyone know for sure whether it was 4 or 5 bins? Thanks

4 bins, and i think the 3rd was full
I'm pretty certain the finishing point was H because BC and CE had to be the repeated arcs and they totalled the shortest length (384 + 35 = 419)
Reply 67
Original post by Aerosmith
I'm pretty certain the finishing point was H because BC and CE had to be the repeated arcs and they totalled the shortest length (384 + 35 = 419)

i think the repated arcs were CD, DG, GE
Original post by Cacsel
I got 21 for x in question 7 (along with 11, 14 and another one that I can't remember)

I think i got 21 aswell. Do you remember the duration of the activity. It finished at 30. Was it 8?
Reply 69
Original post by Aerosmith

That might be it! Confused letters xD
Original post by Nikhilm
Anyone remember a 459?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got 459 for my length on the first critical path analysis question
Can we just take a minute to talk about how retarded all the networks looked? Jesus Christ edexcel. I think it was the question where the answer was 48.
Reply 72
Original post by Jasminewykes
Do you remember how many marks the last part to the last question was?? I missed it out due to time :frown: X

I think it was 2 marks, one for the number of x and y, and one for the total cost
Reply 73
Original post by lucabrasi98
Can we just take a minute to talk about how retarded all the networks looked? Jesus Christ edexcel

Yeah that wiggly arcs were totally pointless, it was as if Edexcel was toying with us
Original post by FugFig
For the route inspection i go a 65 so 449, are you sure its 75? The second one is 35

I got a 65 as well, not sure if it's right as everyone seems to have got 75
i got 12 for w because i did 17-5
and i got 21 for one of the other letters so basically i got 3 critical activities. a,d and k
i got 460 for the chinese postman too
and i got 11 and 4 for the last question with a total of £32
for question 4b could you say that 1/2 can't be even so x=122?
for question 8a could you simplify it from 20x + 65y = 520 to 4x + 13y = 104?
instead of 9 and 4, i got 10 and 4
(edited 7 years ago)
Drew my diagrams in pencil!!! Can anyone let me know if that matters at all please??
For the optimal line, do you strictly have to use simutaneous equations could you have simply took the points graphically where they intersected? Help.
Original post by ediosaurus
Drew my diagrams in pencil!!! Can anyone let me know if that matters at all please??

It won't scan, so you would not obtain any marks for that question
Original post by Pablo Picasso
It won't scan, so you would not obtain any marks for that question

Do they not scan HB pencils?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending