Scroll to see replies

Original post by ediosaurus
Do they not scan HB pencils?

They do lol. It says so on the front page

Only an idiot draws diagrams in pen anyway
Reply 81
Original post by ellie.12
I got a 65 as well, not sure if it's right as everyone seems to have got 75

Nah i am pretty sure now its 65. 75 was the second smallest pair, and for the 65 the path was tricky, so i think the others just didnt see it.(at least i hope so)
Original post by lucabrasi98

Hell yeah

thanks big man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGjCi0o603o hitler reacts to D1 is live!
Original post by Pablo Picasso
For the optimal line, do you strictly have to use simutaneous equations could you have simply took the points graphically where they intersected? Help.

It depends how hard you pressed. If it was hard, it should scan. If not it might show up faded(in which case your examiner could pull your paper and mark it, or just be lazy and give you 0) or if you drew it lightly it won't show up. My maths teacher is a team leader for d1 papers answer asked this Q one time.
Original post by FugFig
Nah i am pretty sure now its 65. 75 was the second smallest pair, and for the 65 the path was tricky, so i think the others just didnt see it.(at least i hope so)
do you remember all your values for the repeated arcs in that one
Original post by Ukrainian Doctor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGjCi0o603o hitler reacts to D1 is live!

ahahaha "don't cry, he doesn't know you're from China" :'D
Original post by Matteus3
It depends how hard you pressed. If it was hard, it should scan. If not it might show up faded(in which case your examiner could pull your paper and mark it, or just be lazy and give you 0) or if you drew it lightly it won't show up. My maths teacher is a team leader for d1 papers answer asked this Q one time.

For the optimal line where you had to find the point. Do you have to necessarily use simutaneous equs? Couldnt you graphically deduce the points?
Original post by Pablo Picasso
For the optimal line where you had to find the point. Do you have to necessarily use simutaneous equs? Couldnt you graphically deduce the points?

It was a weird decimal. Something like 356/11 and I forgot the y value. around 1.51 I think
you know on question 2 it said to draw an activity with three dummies, i drew one of the dummies with a solid line by accident (even though i did it in pencil first) then i put a dashes right next to it and underneath i wrote down where i put the dummies.

will i still loose marks for this?:frown:
Reply 90
What did people get for their objective line?
Original post by FugFig

its 75
Original post by Jasminewykes
Do you remember how many marks the last part to the last question was?? I missed it out due to time :frown: X

14 marks
Original post by lucabrasi98

I used a b2 pencil will that matter?
Does anyone remember how many marks each question was worth?
Original post by ediosaurus
I used a b2 pencil will that matter?

Honestly don't know. The front page said B and HB though. You'll have to check on edexcels page if they can scan any others
You got the paper :smile:
Will I be penalised for not numbering the nodes (q2)?
Original post by xx_lofsuburbia
Will I be penalised for not numbering the nodes (q2)?

No u won't
Original post by I NEED HELP!!!!
No u won't

In some papers you get penalised 1 mark

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending