The Student Room Group

Hey! Does anyone do Arabic GCSE?

Edexcel Arabic on Monday are you prepared?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i do
and no im not
i rellay dont know how u revise
Reply 2
Original post by homairapatel
i do
and no im not

Are predicted a high grade?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Nope.Gonna fail it man ffs
used to be predicted an A in year 10 now an F

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep
Ready for the exam?
How was the speaking?
LOL I'm terrified for the writing. Arabic is my 3rd language :colondollar:
i started arabic in year 9 and i neve used to speak it before
predicted to get a B but im aiming for an A
any tips on this cuz im failing
Reply 7
Original post by DatSmartGuy
Edexcel Arabic on Monday are you prepared?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did my Arabic GCSE early in year 8. I'm waiting for the results to come later this month. Predicted results are A or A*.
Original post by nadiakms
used to be predicted an A in year 10 now an F

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was under an impression that GCSE Arabic was easy! May be it's not:frown:
Are there any resources related to GCSE Arabic?
Original post by ZaraToma
I did my Arabic GCSE early in year 8. I'm waiting for the results to come later this month. Predicted results are A or A*.

SAME!
Reply 11
Guys, for Arabic GCSE most of the unit's aren't too tough if you learn the key terms they have provided.

I've only found writing to be the hardest, students tend to memorise paragraphs beforehand and simply jot it all down for memory.

Any tips for writing?
Hi guys pls. Guide me through how u prepared for speaking paper this year?
Reply 13
Original post by Bloom <3
Hi guys pls. Guide me through how u prepared for speaking paper this year?

I did my GCSE last year and got A*. In speaking I got an A* also and my tips are to stay calm, and learn it by heart. Speaking is by far the easiest of the parts to an arabic GCSE. If you know the examiner then just ask what types of questions they would ask and get comfortable around them! My younger sister is doing it this year and she studies and practices the speaking with me. You should get a friend or family member to make questions and test you as well. Hope this helps!
I did my GCSE last year and got A*. In speaking I got an A* also and my tips are to stay calm, and learn it by heart. Speaking is by far the easiest of the parts to an arabic GCSE. If you know the examiner then just ask what types of questions they would ask and get comfortable around them! My younger sister is doing it this year and she studies and practices the speaking with me. You should get a friend or family member to make questions and test you as well. Hope this helps!

Thank you so much for the guideline.
Can u also tell me do u get specific topics before exam which might come in exam
As it is for english oral paper?
Reply 15
Original post by Bloom <3
Thank you so much for the guideline.
Can u also tell me do u get specific topics before exam which might come in exam
As it is for english oral paper?

The sheet you get from the school should give you 40 topics to do. Some for jobs, some for sports and some for hobbies or holidays. These are very important- and for a sure a* you should learn at least half of them. This is because those topics will be found in your writing test, and will help you out a lot. I chose my ideal/worst job and my worst holiday. Luckily for my something about jobs came up for my writing, and I got an a* for it thanks to my speaking topics.
The sheet you get from the school should give you 40 topics to do. Some for jobs, some for sports and some for hobbies or holidays. These are very important- and for a sure a* you should learn at least half of them. This is because those topics will be found in your writing test, and will help you out a lot. I chose my ideal/worst job and my worst holiday. Luckily for my something about jobs came up for my writing, and I got an a* for it thanks to my speaking topics.

I am so aorry if i bother you about this
But as i am a private candidate i didnt had the facility.
Can you plz. Send that sheet with 40 topics somehow.
Also is this sheet made by your school or is it official from cie?
Thanks a lot for information.
Reply 17
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Yep
Ready for the exam?
How was the speaking?
LOL I'm terrified for the writing. Arabic is my 3rd language :colondollar:

Really
What are your other two languages
Original post by iqra2159
Really
What are your other two languages

Somali and Arabic

Lol this post was hella old :lol:

I got 28/30 in the Arabic speaking
Original post by forever.studies
i do
and no im not

It’s really easy just search gcse Arabic revision and pick any of the links and start to revise easy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending