The Student Room Group

I'm lost is he crushing help?

Scroll to see replies

You might not realise it OP, but many people will have difficulty understanding what you have written and exactly what you want.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Then why did you ask if he is crushing. If you are only interested in friendship. You would not have cared if he was crushing?! :s-smilie:

Don't want to lead him on.
We never hang around
Original post by 999tigger
You might not realise it OP, but many people will have difficulty understanding what you have written and exactly what you want.

My bad
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous
Basically when I said I am pregnant he looked surprised, but still smiled.

When I was sitting down he glanced alot

He said I should've gone to a trip, and when I said aww you missed me he looked up blushed smiled and said noo

I got the first two sentences aaaaand you lost me on the third.
What did I just read
Original post by Tazmain
I got the first two sentences aaaaand you lost me on the third.

2nd bit is when he went on a trip and I didn't
Don't want to lead him on.
We never hang around

Ok
In that case if you don't like him as more than a friend and he kinda does. Things may get awkward.
Basically I said to a guy I'm not ***** because I'm pregnant. They looked and believed me.

Part 2 we were outside the guy kept looking lol. They joked around , but when I said I am he looked straight away. Then I was like im not yh I am. He was like just tell me I have to know and I was like u don't. When I said you will find out he said we won't see each other after 9 months and I was like oh yh cuz I'm moving out. He joked saying it's probs *** future kid laughing .

He said u should've gone to the trip I said aww you missed me he smiled blushed looked up.and said no.
I'm having a little trouble divining any actual meaning from this post, if I'm completely honest.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Ok
In that case if you don't like him as more than a friend and he kinda does. Things may get awkward.

It already is 😂. So I've decided if he asks I will if not I won't
What did i just read? :s-smilie:
Original post by Tootles
I'm having a little trouble divining any actual meaning from this post, if I'm completely honest.

My bad

He basically was surprised when I kid about being pregnant

He said I should've gone to a trip he went,when I said aww you missed me he smiled blushed looked up and said no

He said I have to know whether you are or not preg
Original post by ikhan94

My bad
Original post by ikhan94

My bad

My bad

Look above
My bad

He basically was surprised when I kid about being pregnant

He said I should've gone to a trip he went,when I said aww you missed me he smiled blushed looked up and said no

He said I have to know whether you are or not preg
:tumble:
Original post by Tootles
:tumble:

What
What
Well, maybe he likes you. Maybe he doesn't. Sounds like you like him, so why don't you just ask him?
Original post by Tootles
Well, maybe he likes you. Maybe he doesn't. Sounds like you like him, so why don't you just ask him?

Is there any point asking? Cuz I'm never going to go out with him , but likewise I'd rather know
Booom
Is there any point asking? Cuz I'm never going to go out with him , but likewise I'd rather know
You don't like him then?
Original post by Tootles
You don't like him then?

Idk probs not! But I'd like to know for future reference

Quick Reply