The Student Room Group

Aqa accounting unit 3 and 4 June 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jenny01
Actually I didn't do anything with the average inventory, all I knew that mine balanced lol, will it balance even if I didn't include it?

Yeah since you'd just be adding it on to both, I don't think you were meant to, threw me off cause it was there, thought I had to use it.
Oh crap, how much do you think I would lose on that one?
Original post by jenny01
Oh crap, how much do you think I would lose on that one?

Nono I mean you've done it right, adding the average inventory makes no difference since you'd be adding the same figure to budgeted and actual.
Oh Okayy thanks
That question was 32 marks man
Reply 144
Original post by Student1408
Tbh i cant really remember much now. I don't think i got a negative NPV though and i cant remember the transfer price. For the balance sheet for unrealised profit, did you work out unrealised profit for 2016 and then minus that from Inventories of finished goods?

595,000 and 711,000 transfer price??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Middriver
Shouldn't do wasn't a lot of marks.Did your NPV go negative on the final year? Can you remember your transfer price/cost of production.

transfer price of 750?
Original post by BenC979

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got £595,000 but x1.2 = £714,000
Anyone got £8000 for unrealised profit inv
Original post by Muhammad_AK

I got 604,000 😭 You remember your NPV?
Original post by Middriver
I got 604,000 😭 You remember your NPV?

I can't remember but it was a good figure, 140 something thousand I think can't remember though
Payback I got, 1 year 5.2 months
I can't remember but it was a good figure, 140 something thousand I think can't remember though
Payback I got, 1 year 5.2 months

Ah my payback i got 2 years 122 days, did you use 320-(costs) or 4000-(costs) seen some people use 4000(not including the 3680 cost) idk why.
Reply 151
but wouldn't the profit figure of 320 already include the costs, i chose to get 20 percent of 4 million instead as this was the actual cash received since the 4 million included credit sales which i don't think you're meant to include, this meant meant payback period was about 100 or so days which to me seemed right at the time bearing in mind it was only a two marker
I used the profit figure to work out the fixed costs, otherwise they would have paid it back too fast.
Original post by GGHD67
but wouldn't the profit figure of 320 already include the costs, i chose to get 20 percent of 4 million instead as this was the actual cash received since the 4 million included credit sales which i don't think you're meant to include, this meant meant payback period was about 100 or so days which to me seemed right at the time bearing in mind it was only a two marker

I used the 4,000,000 turnover for inflow, outflow included fixed costs + variable costs + interest and stuff like that
Reply 154
I used the 4,000,000 turnover for inflow, outflow included fixed costs + variable costs + interest and stuff like that

was interest 21600 for you ?, and also did you remove depreciation from outflows ?
Yes it was, and yeh I did
Reply 156
Yes it was, and yeh I did

i really do hope grade boundaries don't go up, and go down for unit 3.
Original post by GGHD67
i really do hope grade boundaries don't go up, and go down for unit 3.

I agree, sign this petition if you found the exam hard like everyone else:
https://www.change.org/p/aqa-aqa-significantly-lower-the-grade-boundaries-for-accn3-2016?recruiter=557245067&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink
Reply 158

Yeah maybe it was 714 then 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BenC979

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure cant remember lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending