The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Still no news from Doughty for me.

Someone a while ago reported getting an invite. Anyone else heard either way?
Original post by Lidia89
My GW status changed to unsuccessful so no wait for me 😔

Sorry to hear this, but can I just clarify: Your 2 Bedford row status says unsuccessful?
Original post by hsthomas1
Sorry to hear this, but can I just clarify: Your 2 Bedford row status says unsuccessful?

Yeah it changed today
Original post by Lidia89
My GW status changed to unsuccessful so no wait for me 😔

same as, GW changed to unsuccessful.
Original post by Lidia89
Yeah it changed today

Ah I'm so sorry to hear that :frown: weird that they said wait until July. Up and onto the next! :smile:
Original post by Lidia89
Yeah it changed today

Mine too
Original post by LegalLab
Still nothing from 4PB post interview? For some reason I was convinced they would come back to us today...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I emailed yesterday and they said we will hear early next week
Original post by Ifoughtthelaw
Anyone know when we will hear back from 5SAH post-first round?

Don't know but I'm still waiting too! Last interviews were Wednesday 15th pm. I didn't think I did very well so will let you know when the rejections come out!
Hello everyone

I haven't been on for a while due to personal circumstances. I wanted to ask if anyone heard from the following chambers

Central Chambers
Furnival Chambers
Linenhall Chambers

Many thanks
Original post by TempestLaw
Hello everyone

I haven't been on for a while due to personal circumstances. I wanted to ask if anyone heard from the following chambers

Central Chambers
Furnival Chambers
Linenhall Chambers

Many thanks

Nothing from Central or Linenhall so far.
Reply 2030
Anyone heard from 5 Paper Buildings after the first round?
Original post by Vivalasvegas2015
Nothing from Central or Linenhall so far.

Thank you for the info!
Original post by Hopefully1234
3 temple garden (John Coffey) status changed to first interview but no email yet.

As a warning - last year John Coffey only had one round but didn't really mention that to anyone until the end of the interview. It came as quite a surprise so don't panic if you don't hear anything after 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just had a complete car crash of an interview, I suppose sometimes the questions just don't go in your favour. There's no purpose to this post I just really needed to vent! Anyone else come out an interview this season wishing they could just disappear into the floor?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just had a complete car crash of an interview, I suppose sometimes the questions just don't go in your favour. There's no purpose to this post I just really needed to vent! Anyone else come out an interview this season wishing they could just disappear into the floor?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We've all been there! Chin up, if you're good enough to interview, you're good enough for pupillage :smile:
[QUOTE=LegalLab;65899612]Just had a complete car crash of an interview, I suppose sometimes the questions just don't go in your favour. There's no purpose to this post I just really needed to vent! Anyone else come out an interview this season wishing they could just disappear into the floor?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just had the worst interview ever too! Was a second round so totally gutted. I feel you! Keep going
Thanks guys! Onwards and upwards I suppose. I had no idea how to answer one of the questions and made a pretty bad attempt at winging it - the panel looked as confused as I felt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks guys! Onwards and upwards I suppose. I had no idea how to answer one of the questions and made a pretty bad attempt at winging it - the panel looked as confused as I felt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which interview was it?
Original post by hsthomas1
Which interview was it?

Five Paper - pretty gutted because they were one of my 'dream' sets

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=LegalLab;65900324]Five Paper - pretty gutted because they were one of my 'dream' sets

Posted from TSR Mobile

AH that's such a shame. Just think that if you struggled, so did others. And you honestly never know what they wanted! Up and onto the next :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending