The Student Room Group

lita3 reactions?

general thoughts? really thought the typo in the second item was actually a typo and ignored it.. so devastated. Anyone else do the same?
I thought it went well. I thought it was a reaaaaally nice paper. A bit gutted to have a Shakespeare drama as I wanted to use one in my wider reading - ah well!
Reply 2
Original post by charlottegrace
I thought it went well. I thought it was a reaaaaally nice paper. A bit gutted to have a Shakespeare drama as I wanted to use one in my wider reading - ah well!

you can still use Shakespeare though, even if he's the set text! x
Original post by popbop321
you can still use Shakespeare though, even if he's the set text! x

Yeah I know that but its not 'through the ages' really is it. Comparing a renaissance drama to a renaissance drama? That's just what my teacher taught us anyway :smile: xx
Reply 4
Yeah I know that but its not 'through the ages' really is it. Comparing a renaissance drama to a renaissance drama? That's just what my teacher taught us anyway :smile: xx

oh god, I never considered that! I used Much Ado and was going to use streetcar but I just ran out of time :frown: oh well..best of luck with your remaining exams! XX
Reply 5
I thought the first question was a godsend but I was kind of clutching at straws in the second.
(edited 7 years ago)
oh god, I never considered that! I used Much Ado and was going to use streetcar but I just ran out of time :frown: oh well..best of luck with your remaining exams! XX

Sounds good though - I used Streetcar also! How did everyone in your group find it? My class had VERY mixed reactions! And you! xxxx
Reply 7
Sounds good though - I used Streetcar also! How did everyone in your group find it? My class had VERY mixed reactions! And you! xxxx

I love Streetcar, just wish I'd had time to incorporate it, it was perfect for the second extract! Pretty much the same reactions, it was a hard paper to call in terms of how much everyone seemed to interpret the poetry differently! Let's just hope for the best :flower2: XXX
Reply 8
Original post by Kwame502
I thought the first question was a godsend but I was kind of clitching at straws in the second.

I think it's really hard to shift focus when you've written about one thing for nearly an hour, immersed yourself in it, to then have to immediately turn your focus to analysing 2 lengthy prose/and drama pieces of entirely different content. I felt the same as you. I'm sure you did fine!
Reply 9
I think it's really hard to shift focus when you've written about one thing for nearly an hour, immersed yourself in it, to then have to immediately turn your focus to analysing 2 lengthy prose/and drama pieces of entirely different content. I felt the same as you. I'm sure you did fine!

Exactly. After the first question I felt exhausted and was ready for the exam to end. Thanks though it probably went better than we think.

Quick Reply

Latest