The Student Room Group

Edexcel D1 - 17th June, 2016 [Exam discussion]

Scroll to see replies

Thank you - would "activities xxx commencing at day 12" be sufficient for the marks, do you think?
Original post by ryanroks1
Thank you - would "activities xxx commencing at day 12" be sufficient for the marks, do you think?

I put that 5 activities must be happening at time 12.5 hence the lower bound of workers is 5

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pablo Picasso
I thought the odd one was 70 + 66?

I am so unfamiliar with those numbers so idk ... 😳
Original post by CutieTootsie
Same modules as me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome! 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iMacJack
UCL/LSE/Loughborough/Warwick - haven't sorted out my mind properly, Maths with economics or something like that. You? And best of luck for D2

Posted from TSR Mobile

LSE, Maths and Econonics, and Thanks, looks like I've got competition if you come LSE lol
UCL/LSE/Loughborough/Warwick - haven't sorted out my mind properly, Maths with economics or something like that. You? And best of luck for D2

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you considered doing additional further maths?
Original post by Nuggetsarelife
LSE, Maths and Econonics, and Thanks, looks like I've got competition if you come LSE lol

Awesome dude - sounds like there's a lot of similarities, if you drop me PM later or a visitor message or something we can talk some more later about it all! I feel like we're going slightly off topic here and probably annoying some others that's all!

And no but I have considered STEP 1

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought that I remembered getting something like that, too... I'm sure that I got either 126m or 136m for it...
Pretty sure that my pairings were 75, 85 and 125. Repeating the arcs with 75 and the total length being 382+75=459

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome dude - sounds like there's a lot of similarities, if you drop me PM later or a visitor message or something we can talk some more later about it all! I feel like we're going slightly off topic here and probably annoying some others that's all!

And no but I have considered STEP 1

Posted from TSR Mobile

What thread do you call this?
I said that on day 12, 5 activities must be happening so the lower bound is 5
however some people on here are saying that you had to say "on day 12.5"

does it make a difference? will I lose marks?
Original post by 4nonymous
For the dikstra. I got 49 for part a but everyone seems to have got 48. How many marks would I lose. And does anyone remember the route for part a.

I got 48 for part a and 49 for part b. How many marks you lose depends on your working values, I think you'd lose 2 or 3 marks at most.
for the last one I used 2y + x will I still get carry through marks for rest of question
What thread do you call this?

Shut up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ryanroks1

It's 12<d<13 **i think** if so then from the perevouios MS 12, 12.5 and 13 are all fine
Original post by brokeins1
It's 12<d<13 **i think** if so then from the perevouios MS 12, 12.5 and 13 are all fine

Yes inclusive :smile:
How many marks was that Q?
Yes inclusive :smile:
How many marks was that Q?

2 marks I reckon
1 for correct no. of stupid workers and one for the reason
Original post by brokeins1

put 12-13 hours not days oops
Original post by venerable crow
put 12-13 hours not days oops

Do you reckon time 12.5 would suffice yeah?

Posted from TSR Mobile

it was 60+66 . I saw 70 at first but there was a quicker route

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending