The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NiamhM1801
Biology B7, Chemistry C7, Physics P7 and then Further Maths (non calc and calc papers)

Hey Niamh,

I just realised that I messed up on one of the 1 marks. I wrote magnetic induction at first and then changed it to magnetic polarity. Would I get the mark ? It was the one where he inserts the north pole into a coil. Thanks.
Even though I did well Im so upset because I messed up on that easy 1 marker.
Reply 5482
Wow that is a long wait! What exam is it? Mine finish in a week 🎉🎉

It is product design and lucky! :frown:
Reply 5483
Original post by nisha.sri
Same I've got statistics you?

Product design
Hello!
Lol, was listening to a song which belongs to my friend called 'collide tonight,' and my dad walks in. -_- lol.
Reply 5486
Ooh, do you like it? At least you've only got one left. Most people had their last exam today whereas we've got another week! It's not too bad though. At least you've got plenty of time to prepare for it!

Hi!

It's alright it's just that we haven't been taught well for the exam itself by our teacher so it's good to have a large gap. I know! And it still feels more relaxed now and as if I am on a holiday a bit haha but anyways good luck for your last exam!
Gifs won't work.
Original post by ?Hannah
Hello!

Hiya, you're back!
Original post by ?Hannah
Gifs won't work.

L!!!!
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Even though I did well Im so upset because I messed up on that easy 1 marker.

Don't worry! Everyone makes mistakes! At least it was 1 mark so I'm sure you will get the grade you want!
Original post by sahra30013
Hiya, you're back!

L!!!!

Hello :smile: yes I am, have been at school :frown:.
I wanted the photo of L to move - like it did when I searched it up. But it didn't :frown:.
Original post by ?Hannah
Hello :smile: yes I am, have been at school :frown:.
I wanted the photo of L to move - like it did when I searched it up. But it didn't :frown:.

That's too bad. Either way, L is still cool!
Reply 5492
Hm yeah, that's a shame. As long as you can kind of self-teach it all though you should be fine. Isn't the exam like 2 hours long? Good luck for it anyway, and thanks :smile:

Yeah it's 2 hours long and it's mostly common sense for things like yeah you can teach it by yourself and thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you guys still got exams ? If so how many ? I have one left on the 27th - Statistics
Yup, 5 to go with 2 clashes! :s-smilie:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday

I had three exams today :s-smilie: GOOD LUCK !!
Original post by sahra30013
Don't worry! Everyone makes mistakes! At least it was 1 mark so I'm sure you will get the grade you want!

Thanks. That means a lot.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
I don't think you'd get the mark for that, as they are two completely different things, sorry about that :frown:
But it's only one mark so nothing to get too upset over

Oh well. I hope the mark scheme is vague. Lol. Probably won't be.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
17/06/2016 - Evening update

I seem to post 2 completely different things here and on my own thread haha.
Today I haven't done anything since my exam, but I did a fair bit leading up to it.

Today I have:
-Physics P5 notes done in full (took me AGES)
-Physics P6 notes done in full
-June 2015 P456 paper except 6 mark questions as didn't have time: 37/42 (was so so happy with this :biggrin:)
-Other general revision just before the exam

Tomorrow I'm working on B7 and further maths ahead of Monday. I'm not liking the look of this clash at all tbh :s-smilie:
Original post by nisha.sri
Have you guys still got exams ? If so how many ? I have one left on the 27th - Statistics

Yep. Just got 1 left which is history on the 21st June. Then, freedom!
17/06/2016 - Evening update

I seem to post 2 completely different things here and on my own thread haha.
Today I haven't done anything since my exam, but I did a fair bit leading up to it.

Today I have:
-Physics P5 notes done in full (took me AGES)
-Physics P6 notes done in full
-June 2015 P456 paper except 6 mark questions as didn't have time: 37/42 (was so so happy with this :biggrin:)
-Other general revision just before the exam

Tomorrow I'm working on B7 and further maths ahead of Monday. I'm not liking the look of this clash at all tbh :s-smilie:

Well done! Yeah, clashes are annoying even though I just had 1. Good luck with the rest of your exams! I'm sure you will do well!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending