The Student Room Group

Official thread A2 OCR PE G453 JUNE 2016

How did everyone find the exam?
Reply 1
Original post by christabellej
How did everyone find the exam?

I thought it went surprisingly well! Struggled with the first physiology question and the comparative 20 marker, but other than that I thought it was ok

What about you? and what sections did you do?
Original post by pumbting
I thought it went surprisingly well! Struggled with the first physiology question and the comparative 20 marker, but other than that I thought it was ok

What about you? and what sections did you do?

I did historical pscycology and physiology. I thought it went well.
Reply 3
Original post by christabellej
I did historical pscycology and physiology. I thought it went well.

sweet. I didn't have a clue how to link the characteristics of popular recreation to competence of the people or whatever it was
History essay and psychology social facilitation and inhibition question were the death of me, many marks dropped there...
Reply 5
Same here! What did you write for the social inhibition and facilitation one? Not sure if I wrote the right things and didn't really know what it was asking so out a bit of everything in..
Original post by gemmax6x
Same here! What did you write for the social inhibition and facilitation one? Not sure if I wrote the right things and didn't really know what it was asking so out a bit of everything in..

just some irrelevant points, literally couldn't remember the factors, definitely got 0 for that one
Original post by pumbting
sweet. I didn't have a clue how to link the characteristics of popular recreation to competence of the people or whatever it was

I talked about the different popular recreation lol then just linked it to today. I said no transport meant they couldn't go to facilities. It was badly worded in my opinion.
Reply 8
Original post by Pommo1996
just some irrelevant points, literally couldn't remember the factors, definitely got 0 for that one

I mean cause it said factors, I was like what??? Thought the question would normally be positive and negative effects of an audience.

So I just wrote:
Audience increases arousal- fac or in
Eval apprehension/anxiety- in if too much
Cohesion
Leadership
Positive reinforcement

Stuff like that, thought I might as well just chuck in anything I know about psychology 😂
Also, my mind went blank for the clarendon report
Original post by Pommo1996
Also, my mind went blank for the clarendon report

Didn't have a clue about that either, just said it wanted to improve administration and management of schools, didn't know anything about it
history section just doesn't seem to agree with me
Reply 12
It was factors affecting so I think it was things like; introvert/extrovert, level of performer and type of task you're doing etc.
Reply 13
Hi, does anyone have a list of questions for this paper? Thanks

Quick Reply