Opinions on sex on period

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fatima1998
just to let you know

Spoiler

So? not everyone is a Muslim...

------
and well even if i wanted 'normal' sex wouldnt want to try that tbh :s-smilie:
Some don't mind it but I personally couldn't. The thought of it is quite...disgusting.

Besides it takes so much effort to wash out blood stains from sheets caused by accidents that I really wouldn't want to stain more on purpose.
Reply 22
Original post by Laurasaur
It's still possible to get pregnant if you have sex on your period! You'll ovulate when you ovulate, and the blood won't prevent all the sperm reaching your egg/s.

A little biology lesson:
You can only get pregnant within the 24 hour window of ovulation (egg release from ovaries). Sperm can survive for up to 7 days in your body. On average, women ovulate on the 14th day of their cycle (14 days after bleeding started). That being said, you could ovulate at any time of the month depending on many factors. If you happened to release an egg within 7 days after having unprotected sex, you are likely to get pregnant.

So always use protection. :smile:

Interesting, so if it was on the 6th would it still be likely?
Wait it's natural contraception?

Like, I can bareback
Wouldn't do it.
Reply 25
[QUOTE=Laurasaur;65880934]It's still possible to get pregnant if you have sex on your period! You'll ovulate when you ovulate, and the blood won't prevent all the sperm reaching your egg/s.

A little biology lesson:
You can only get pregnant within the 24 hour window of ovulation (egg release from ovaries). Sperm can survive for up to 7 days in your body. On average, women ovulate on the 14th day of their cycle (14 days after bleeding started). That being said, you could ovulate at any time of the month depending on many factors. If you happened to release an egg within 7 days after having unprotected sex, you are likely to get pregnant.

So always use protection. :smile:Yes, a nurse told be that sperm like to check in to a cervix boutique hotel for a mini-break, awaiting ovulation.
Original post by Anaa95
Interesting, so if it was on the 6th would it still be likely?

Less likely, but still entirely possible. Even if the majority of the little spermies have died by then, it only takes 1 to fertilise your egg!!
Personally, I have never had sex on my period. That being said though, I haven't been sexually active for very long. From what I know as a girl, I know around/during your period you are wayyy more 'in the mood' than usual, so period sex doesn't surprise me one bit. My thoughts on it is pretty much each to their own, but it should be something planned and communicated about between partners as you need to prepare towels, wet wipes etc as understandably it would be quite messy.

As for being a natural contraceptive - it's not. Not only can you get pregnant right there and then, but sperm can also live inside of a vagina for a few days meaning that you can technically have the fusion of gametes happen a few days after you have sex. Unless you are using any sort of hormonal contraceptive method, condoms should still be used if the sex is between a guy and girl. Also, I guess the upside of using a condom is that it'll be easier to clean up.

But yeah, whilst the chance of pregnancy is lower than on other days, it is still much higher than when using contraception so I wouldn't risk it personally.:smile:
Original post by Zarek
Yes, a nurse told be that sperm like to check in to a cervix boutique hotel for a mini-break, awaiting ovulation.

:rofl:
I would never have wanted to try it but it happened by accident twice and then I realised that it literally makes no difference except a little bit of blood. Just put a towel down. And its not a natural contraception so still always use a condom! But I wouldn't do it with just anyone intentionally, it has to be someone I at least trust or feel comfortable around :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
When the river runs red, take the dirt road instead:wink:.
Original post by fatima1998
just to let you know

Spoiler

Take your bullshiт elsewhere
D i s g u s t i n g
Never done it personally but don't really see a problem with it. Unless you are bleeding heavily then sex shouldn't be no more messier than usual even if you're on your period.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I personally find it disgusting, and woah period pains are bad enough but having a d*ck penetrate into your hole while your bleeding and in pain soundsl ike straight up torture.:colone:
Reply 35
Original post by Anonymous
Personally, I have never had sex on my period. That being said though, I haven't been sexually active for very long. From what I know as a girl, I know around/during your period you are wayyy more 'in the mood' than usual, so period sex doesn't surprise me one bit. My thoughts on it is pretty much each to their own, but it should be something planned and communicated about between partners as you need to prepare towels, wet wipes etc as understandably it would be quite messy.

As for being a natural contraceptive - it's not. Not only can you get pregnant right there and then, but sperm can also live inside of a vagina for a few days meaning that you can technically have the fusion of gametes happen a few days after you have sex. Unless you are using any sort of hormonal contraceptive method, condoms should still be used if the sex is between a guy and girl. Also, I guess the upside of using a condom is that it'll be easier to clean up.

But yeah, whilst the chance of pregnancy is lower than on other days, it is still much higher than when using contraception so I wouldn't risk it personally.:smile:

Fair enough and i am on the implant so its not only that but, thanks for sharing
Not sexy.
Original post by BristolFresher15
So? What does that have to do with me?

you are Muslim and Pakistani as well :unsure:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I personally find it disgusting, and woah period pains are bad enough but having a d*ck penetrate into your hole while your bleeding and in pain soundsl ike straight up torture.:colone:

It actually helps the pain go away.
Just like how self pleasuring eases the pain, same with sex. * idk how else to say it without bein vulgar sorry not sorry*
Tbh ive never had sex with a girl on her period so i dont know what its like.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending