The Student Room Group

Additional science 17/06/16 paper 2

What kinds of answers did you guys get for the additional science unit 6 paper 2? and how did you find it?
Hi James.

What did you get for the 6 mark Physics question? I put that it was about nuclear fission but I'm not sure if it is correct or not??
Can't remember answers but it was a disaster. I don't know if it's my school that's the problem or if it's that I'll just never be good at science, but that exam was diabolical! It's a shame because I revised so hard for all science exams because I want to prove to the teachers (and myself) that I can do science. Can you resit next year does anyone know??
Original post by Anonymous20000
Can't remember answers but it was a disaster. I don't know if it's my school that's the problem or if it's that I'll just never be good at science, but that exam was diabolical! It's a shame because I revised so hard for all science exams because I want to prove to the teachers (and myself) that I can do science. Can you resit next year does anyone know??

You can only resit maths and english language in November. If you want to resit anything else you have to wait until the next exam season. I think the spec ends for most subjects this year though meaning you will have to do the new GCSE course.
Reply 4
Has anyone on here found an Edexcel physics mark scheme, I can't find one anywhere
Reply 5
Original post by WilliamJones2000
Hi James.

What did you get for the 6 mark Physics question? I put that it was about nuclear fission but I'm not sure if it is correct or not??

Hi there William,

Are you doing triple? because i sat the unit 6 aqa additional science papper and the 6 mark question was biology. sorry about that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending