The Student Room Group

I always find myself in the dumbest situations

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty

It's hard when he turns his head fully around and I'm staring straight into the tv...he's infront of me also.

Omg sounds like a horror film :lol:
You have my sympathy 😂

I was srs tho, what is a stooge? 👀
maybe he finds you attractive
Original post by Zargabaath
Omg sounds like a horror film :lol:
You have my sympathy 😂

I was srs tho, what is a stooge? 👀

Its like saying " this idiot".
Original post by hezzlington
maybe he finds you attractive

Oh now you wanna reply to my OP?
Oh now you wanna reply to my OP?

:biggrin:

Btw I swear to god I will lose my **** if portugal lose or even draw with austria!!
Christmas guy?

SCROOGE!

Not stooge loool
Original post by Results
SCROOGE!

Not stooge loool

lol, I meant stooge. I guess it's Toronto slang.
What's a quite one?

Just a couple of pints
All i do is share a harmless story about an incident in my life to help brighten the mood in a tsr forum and the response i get from the community is an understatement to call f*cking apalling, i dont understand in any form of f*cking way why i get reported for everything i post, what a joke the tsr community are honestly too far up theyre own *ss.
You know nothing. You probably find humour in noot noot, pepe the frog, and other frog related memes. You probably sit in histerics, sharing memes on Reddit all day long.

You are but another category of people I hate.

Do u honestly think ur ****ing funny???
Seriously. Ur a ****ing ugly little **** mate and if i ever see you im going to slit ur ****ing face wide open yeah. Ur a ****ing angry little ****ing *******.
Original post by theilluminati
Seriously. Ur a ****ing ugly little **** mate and if i ever see you im going to slit ur ****ing face wide open yeah. Ur a ****ing angry little ****ing *******.

Chill?

Stink :lolwut:
Don't get Banned.

:u:
Original post by hezzlington
Chill?

Stink :lolwut:
Don't get Banned.

Quick Reply

Latest