Reply 4621
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
**** computing

**** english

fml

*carries on doing past paper*

you can do this Carpe. :woo:
Reply 4622
Well, I've decided that I'm doing an all nighter bc I'm feeling motivated so I'm going to try + make the most of this feeling by doing as much as I can until it wears off.

Just need to get myself some fuel first. I.E. Orange juice. brb. :headbang:
Reply 4623
back + I have food. okay bye.- basically aiming to finish thermodynamics by 2:15am.
Reply 4624
What I actually meant was obviously not the entire thermodynamics section, just enthalpy change sub-topic. >.> + It's past 2:15 and I haven't finished it anyway but kinda almost there..
Reply 4625
That took v long. (longer than I thought) Anyway, onto the next subtopic of thermodynamics now.
Reply 4626
Okay, periodicity now.- I'm tired.
Reply 4627
Come on Anon. :cry:
Reply 4628
Well, evidently that productive..ness lasted.

Pathetic.

I'm going to bed. :cry:
Reply 4629
Oh dear, I need to clear up my room first bc there's so much stuff everywhere.

..but I'm too tired bc it'll take me at least an hour which means I'll have to go to bed at, like, 6 + I also need to wake up at 9:00 tomorrow. )':

meh, goodnight.
Gunna get up and do a F335 paper. Lets hope im more productive today....
9 start. Biology till 12 then economics for the rest of the day.

3 exams left and it's all over. LAST PUSH NOW!! LETS DO THIS!!
Reply 4632
Should of started earlier but tiredness won. So going to do a c3 and try not to be demotivated when I get a U, work on that and then start bio! Wishing everyone a productive day 👏🏾❤️😊
I overslept - now I feel like death. :lol: Trying to memorise all of my essays for part b of LA3. :bored:
Sections of PACE 1984 partially memorised, I will work on those at around 8pm.
Reply 4634
been working on F215 since nine ive technically made notes on everything but just need to re do topics like animal behaviour and animal responses.

Spoiler

Original post by nomophobia
Thanks! Good luck for the rest of your exams and I hope you've saved some new stationary to open! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks :smile: and don't worry, I'll buy LOTS for uni! :woo:
I've looked over cellular control and inheritance, now I need to look at my cloning, biotech and gene tech flashcards, hopefully before 6 :smile:
Reply 4637
Ahhh I've had an awful day. :bawling: But I'm not going to let it demotivate me bc we only have a week/so left then we're free! :woo:

Going to continue with chem notes in about 20 mins.
Reply 4638
Original post by Thomith
Gunna get up and do a F335 paper. Lets hope im more productive today....

I hope you are too. :woo:

Original post by AlexH123
9 start. Biology till 12 then economics for the rest of the day.

3 exams left and it's all over. LAST PUSH NOW!! LETS DO THIS!!

:woohoo:

Original post by AW97
Should of started earlier but tiredness won. So going to do a c3 and try not to be demotivated when I get a U, work on that and then start bio! Wishing everyone a productive day 👏🏾❤️😊

You too. :'3 <3
Original post by Anon_98
Ahhh I've had an awful day. :bawling: But I'm not going to let it demotivate me bc we only have a week/so left then we're free! :woo:

Going to continue with chem notes in about 20 mins.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
I had better make the most of the time I have now then... :work:

I hope that the rest of your day is productive (and better... :hugs:)

Latest

Trending

Trending