The Student Room Group

What is something that you will never ever reveal to your parents?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Results
That I have a pet spider in my room.

They'd skin me alive if they knew and kick us both out!

lol
Original post by rhiifuu
- how I feel
- smoking (they probably wouldn't care because I'm at a legal age and it will never be habit)

I'm sure every heavy smoker felt the same one time. Don't deceive yourself!
Original post by Results

You feed it flies and moths? :lolwut:
That
a/ I'm an atheist/ex muslim.
b/ I'm Bisexual.

Fun times.
Original post by Results

What about spiders gives you the jollies?

I've learned after 278 beatings that you should not keep secrets from them, be on your best behaviour or let them know from the get go what happened, what you're doing, who you really are, don't paint a picture who you think they want you to be, always be yourself, they appreciate it more rather it be blown in their face.
Original post by champ_mc99
I'm sure every heavy smoker felt the same one time. Don't deceive yourself!

psssst
(edited 7 years ago)
That I am adopted
Original post by BirdIsWord
Dont worry they mean literally nothing

Try explaining that to my parents. :rolleyes:
Original post by nverjvlev
probably that I'm bisexual - I'm a Christian so I don't think I'd date a girl anyway (haters back off, I just think that heterosexuality was God's plan, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs so please respect mine. Although I personally wouldn't engage in a homosexual relationship, I absolutely abhor hate/hate crimes and it breaks my heart that so many religious people have lost sight of what it means to love people unconditionally regardless of their life choices).

I really have no idea how they'd react. It's actually very very weird being in the closet.

Ah, respect is earned, though, isn't it? The term that would probably fit better here is "please don't attack me over mine".
Original post by XcitingStuart
You feed it flies and moths? :lolwut:

Anything to become spiderman....
Original post by xobeauty
What about spiders gives you the jollies?

I've learned after 278 beatings that you should not keep secrets from them, be on your best behaviour or let them know from the get go what happened, what you're doing, who you really are, don't paint a picture who you think they want you to be, always be yourself, they appreciate it more rather it be blown in their face.

Time to give up on my spider-man dreams - thanks...

But I totally agree with you on your point - you must be a nice person :3
Original post by Results
Anything to become spiderman....

Because you call it a pet (nothing wrong with that), it sounds like you have an obligation to feed it; that it's your responsibility, hence my question. :tongue:

All the spiders I see nowadays are bloody massive, and I have to keep removing them. :colonhash: (Probably partially my fault though 'cos we always leave our windows open etc.)

(I'd never intentionally kill one. I did a while back and I felt horribly guilty, considering they are kinda endearing.)
That I'm bisexual/lesbian (haven't decided yet lmao), not Muslim and have disordered eating issues (wow this got deep)
Original post by kkboyk
Probably the fact that I honestly do not share the same opinion as them, and that I find them very ignorant

#AfricanKidProblems
That I have a double life as a vigilante
Depression
Anxiety
Lack of faith
Wanting to run away from everything and everyone then live in isolation

Life is good
Original post by celloel
That I'm bisexual

Spoiler

Thank god its not just me.... i'm exactly the same
Just how bad my depression got at my lowest point. They knew I was unhappy, and they were very supportive, but it would really upset them if they knew I felt hopeless and even suicial for a while. Now I'm just dealing with Generalised Anxiety and, like with the depression, I'm not sure they'd really understand and for now I think it would be better not to tell them.

I've never discussed my sexuality with them, and unless I end up dating a woman/NB person, probably won't.

I'll also never tell them that I completely and utterly hate the name they gave me, unless I do decide to change it after all.
That I still smoke weed haha.

They think I've stopped because I'm doing a lot better in school.
they think i spend all day on 4chan

:afraid:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending