The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

I don't really have anything to update today. Was just chilling but I think I'll start revising again tommorow for history. It already feels like it's the holidays.

Hmm, I shouldn't really be that relaxed:colondollar:
Hey..I'm back...woah..I had such an exhausting day today...
Went for physics exam this morning..came home...I slept for about four hours...went to ballet for an hour...then came home...and then went to karate for two hours....and then came home just a couple of minutes ago...I am starving...therefore..I am currently eating some ice cream...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NiamhM1801
Wow that is a busy day!
I didn't know you did ballet and karate - they're quite contrasting arts haha, sounds cool though.
When are you not eating ice cream 😂😂

Haha...yh..they are completely opposite..
Umm...I don't eat ice cream when I'm sleeping...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Should I or should I not go to London on Sunday...?? My parents are going..they offered me to come along but it requires me to wake up at like 7 in the morning...it's a tough decision to make...they promised to take me shopping around London but I get tired really easily...plus my bros won't be coming along so I'd get really bored...the only best thing I could possibly do is eat ice cream..??🤔🤔🤔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HeimIX
Does anyone know if it is possible to get a C on your Science Isa but get an A overall?

Tenks(:

Not unless u ace ur actual final exam...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Hey Niamh,

I just realised that I messed up on one of the 1 marks. I wrote magnetic induction at first and then changed it to magnetic polarity. Would I get the mark ? It was the one where he inserts the north pole into a coil. Thanks.

Oh..I think we had a question like that in our paper as well...it was a one mark question...I got it wrong as well..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Even though I did well Im so upset because I messed up on that easy 1 marker.

It's just a mark..it won't harm...I'm sure you'll be fine...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
Hello!

Heyyy...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahra30013
That's too bad. Either way, L is still cool!

Agreed...🤘🤘

Posted from TSR Mobile
17/06/2016 - Evening update

I seem to post 2 completely different things here and on my own thread haha.
Today I haven't done anything since my exam, but I did a fair bit leading up to it.

Today I have:
-Physics P5 notes done in full (took me AGES)
-Physics P6 notes done in full
-June 2015 P456 paper except 6 mark questions as didn't have time: 37/42 (was so so happy with this :biggrin:)
-Other general revision just before the exam

Tomorrow I'm working on B7 and further maths ahead of Monday. I'm not liking the look of this clash at all tbh :s-smilie:

U hv ur own thread...I was not aware of that...😪😪😪

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mypetpikachu
It's just a mark..it won't harm...I'm sure you'll be fine...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Thanks.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

No worries...🤘🤘( God..I love this emoji...it is soo cool..))🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah...no one seemed to know about it for a while and then now they do (except you haha)
I've actually had it since February! (I think me and Zoe might have actually made ours on the same day without realising? :tongue:)

Ah..I see..haha...I guess I didn't stalk u enough to see that...lol..jk..(I'm not a stalker)...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, weirdly that's not reassuring :s-smilie:😂, just kidding I know :tongue:

I just realised I've been on this thread since page 3!! That's such a long time...

It's fine..it wasn't meant to reassuring..u should be worried now..just kidding...
Woah...I think I joined on a page number above like 160 or something...lol..I was late...

Posted from TSR Mobile
What subjects r u all taking for as level...??

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
hello :smile:
i first made an appearance on page 11. :smile:
Original post by ?Hannah

Hmm...wow...u guys were quick...I just lagged behind for a while...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah...no one seemed to know about it for a while and then now they do (except you haha)
I've actually had it since February! (I think me and Zoe might have actually made ours on the same day without realising? :tongue:)

I keep up to date with your thread :smile: I just don't have time to be replying on every thread (I don't even have time to keep updating this).
That would be strange if we had made them on the same day :biggrin: We probably have more in common than we realise :smile:

I just realised I've been on this thread since page 3!! That's such a long time...

Wow page 3, so far back! In the shortest amount of time we've gone from 3 pages to 278!! How did we manage that :biggrin:

Original post by mypetpikachu
What subjects r u all taking for as level...??

Chemistry, Physics, Maths, FM - what about you?

Original post by ?Hannah

Yay! I'm glad you've stuck with me forever since :smile:
You've all inspired me to do my own Grow Your Grades next year. I'm going to start it as soon as I start my AS Levels and use it as a motivational tool throughout the two years.:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending