The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamierogers21
You've all inspired me to do my own Grow Your Grades next year. I'm going to start it as soon as I start my AS Levels and use it as a motivational tool throughout the two years.:tongue:

Good luck. We'll be there for entertainment 👍

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
How are people revising for P7 ? I'm dreading that exam because we had to self teach ourselves.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by sahra30013
Yep. Just got 1 left which is history on the 21st June. Then, freedom!

Is it aqa?
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Good luck. We'll be there for entertainment 👍

I wouldn't expect anything less. Need a good title for it now
I'm doing History, English Literature, Economics and Government/Politics. I might change GP for Maths though.

I wouldn't expect anything less. Need a good title for it now

My journey to find the starred musketeers. 👌

You've all inspired me to do my own Grow Your Grades next year. I'm going to start it as soon as I start my AS Levels and use it as a motivational tool throughout the two years.:tongue:

Aww...that's glad to hear...good luck with that...I'll follow u on that one..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NiamhM1801

I'm doing Maths, Further Maths and Physics (pray for me RIP) 😂😂

I thought you didn't want me to pray for you now. Don't worry. I'll save it till the morning after. 👌

Original post by brainzistheword
I keep up to date with your thread :smile: I just don't have time to be replying on every thread (I don't even have time to keep updating this).
That would be strange if we had made them on the same day :biggrin: We probably have more in common than we realise :smile:

Wow page 3, so far back! In the shortest amount of time we've gone from 3 pages to 278!! How did we manage that :biggrin:

Chemistry, Physics, Maths, FM - what about you?

Yay! I'm glad you've stuck with me forever since :smile:

I'm doing three sciences and maths...typical Asian subjects tbh...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mypetpikachu
I'm doing three sciences and maths...typical Asian subjects tbh...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. They are quite typical. Are you planning on becoming a doctor ?

pikatchu i need to talk to you! it is URGENT, am having some problems :frown:
U guys sure were up early...I literally just woke up...

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah sure Niamh, what is your Facebook? will add you

Yup...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
pikatchu i need to talk to you! it is URGENT, am having some problems :frown:

I'm there...go on Fb...don't think PM works for us...

Posted from TSR Mobile

What r u going for..??

Posted from TSR Mobile
for As level I think i will do English literature (if I get top band in my GCSE lit coursework), history, chemistry/biology, maybe maths/ economics. my mum said that i would be good at economics.
What r u going for..??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Idek. I know that I want to study PPE at Oxford but we'll have to see. If I do PPE at Oxford I could technically go into any field.

Aww...that's glad to hear...good luck with that...I'll follow u on that one..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers, any suggestions for the thread title?
Cheers, any suggestions for the thread title?

If I give u one..will actually keep it though...??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending