The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Idek. I know that I want to study PPE at Oxford but we'll have to see. If I do PPE at Oxford I could technically go into any field.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

What's PPE...??

Posted from TSR Mobile
missed my extra curricular today due to being ill - again. won't be able to go next week either due to silver dofe... i have massive sleep issues, so i can get quite ill. i am giving up the Saturday club at Christmas time though - when I get my 10 year award..
Original post by mypetpikachu
What's PPE...??

Posted from TSR Mobile

politics, philosophy and economics. one of my friends brothers has a place to do it next year at Oxford.
Original post by ?Hannah
missed my extra curricular today due to being ill - again. won't be able to go next week either due to silver dofe... i have massive sleep issues, so i can get quite ill. i am giving up the Saturday club at Christmas time though - when I get my 10 year award..

What's the club..?? What do u do..??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
politics, philosophy and economics. one of my friends brothers has a place to do it next year at Oxford.

Ah..I see...lol..I've got a terrible sense of knowledge about the world...

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's the club..?? What do u do..??

Posted from TSR Mobile

stagecoach theatre arts. they won't miss me that much. it's just a bit annoying that i will miss it 2 weeks in a row.. but then again i have had valid reasons.
Original post by ?Hannah
stagecoach theatre arts. they won't miss me that much. it's just a bit annoying that i will miss it 2 weeks in a row.. but then again i have had valid reasons.

Hmm...I've heard of that...they do it on a Saturday in our area as well...my mum wanted me to join..but I was too self conscious too..lol...plus..I'm not really into that sort of stuff...I'm only into ballet and karate..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm...I've heard of that...they do it on a Saturday in our area as well...my mum wanted me to join..but I was too self conscious too..lol...plus..I'm not really into that sort of stuff...I'm only into ballet and karate..

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah, well i don't really like it anymore tbh. gonna get my ten year award at Christmas time and then I am out of there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
yeah, well i don't really like it anymore tbh. gonna get my ten year award at Christmas time and then I am out of there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha..yh...I thought that type of thing about karate as well..I was like I'm gonna get to black belt and then get out...but everyone there kept telling me to not to leave...I felt sooo loved that day..lol...plus it is just too much going there...and I've got black belt ceremony thing coming up in November...senseii hasn't exactly planned where to hold it...so I was suggesting a pretty cool Asian restaurant in London...cuz our senseii's Asian as well..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha..yh...I thought that type of thing about karate as well..I was like I'm gonna get to black belt and then get out...but everyone there kept telling me to not to leave...I felt sooo loved that day..lol...plus it is just too much going there...and I've got black belt ceremony thing coming up in November...senseii hasn't exactly planned where to hold it...so I was suggesting a pretty cool Asian restaurant in London...cuz our senseii's Asian as well..

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh wow, well done! i got up to green belt in karate, but they said that i wasn't good enough to continue.

have just broken up with John.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
oh wow, well done! i got up to green belt in karate, but they said that i wasn't good enough to continue.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Huh..?? Whoa...u okay..?? Why and what happened...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Huh..?? Whoa...u okay..?? Why and what happened...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah, im not okay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
nah, im not okay

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww...I'm so sorry to hear about that...

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's fine..he didn't deserve u...u needed people with dark hair..not with blonde...

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's fine..he didn't deserve u...u needed people with dark hair..not with blonde...

Posted from TSR Mobile

i purposefully left my soulmate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw i'm sorry to hear this.

Spoiler

Original post by ?Hannah
i purposefully left my soulmate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why..?? If u don't mind me asking...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do triple science so what grade do i have to get as mentioned below an A/B ? Confused ?

- Minimum of a B in GCSE Biology (or A grade in both GCSE Core & Additional)
Why..?? If u don't mind me asking...

Posted from TSR Mobile

because i am not good enough and i don't want to waste his time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nisha.sri
Aw i'm sorry to hear this.

Spoiler

aw thanks :smile:
tbh, that is v true though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply